Finally

Brandon

I look into her eyes, silently asking permission. I don't want to stop. He'll, I'm not sure I could. I've waited five years to hear her say those three words. Imagined it over and over again in my head. Reality tastes so much sweeter.

She nods, biting her lip, and I shoot rock hard. All I want to do is rut her like an animal, but I don't. Mary deserves better, and I'm going to give her the world. The best part is, I know what that means to her. It was me that was hung up on materialistic ideals. All she wants is someone to love her with everything they've got. I can be that for her, I know, because I already do.

Moving slowly, I kiss her neck, savoring the flowery scent I've come to know and crave. Her skin is heated against my lips. She drops her head back. I watch, riveted by the rise and fall of her chest. I need to see her, all of her. I pull my shirt off, placing it on the ground and lay her down. Mary bites her lip nervously.

"Your more beautiful than I could ever imagine."

She rolls her eyes like she doesn't believe me. It's okay, I'll show her.

I slip her pants from her legs, placing kisses from her toes to her thighs. I'm rewarded first with her adorable giggles. Then her breathless gasps as I get closer between her thighs. Continuing up her delectable body, I dip my tongue in her navel. She jumps, her back curling up. So responsive. It's the hottest reaction. Using the space provided, I pop the clasp on her bra. Her breasts are beautiful round peaks with perfectly placed nipples that pucker under my tongue. Mary's back bows as she cries out. When I suck harder, her moans driving me mad. Moving back down, I pull the scrap of silk covering her core with a quick tug. I need to taste her. I dip down, spreading her slick folds with my tongue. Her reaction is fierce, and I have to hold her down with my arm as I delve deep inside, tasting her thoroughly. When she quivers beneath me, I free myself and look up at her. No more than a few seconds pass before she further heats my blood with a few words.

"Yes! Please, I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone."

One quick thrust, and I'm in heaven. I drive deep and slow, making sure she feels every thrust. When she cries my name, I come deep inside her. Buried in the depths of her lure. My fantasies never came close to the reality of her.

"That was amazing!" She says breathlessly. I laugh, pulling her to my chest.

"Oh, I'm not done yet."

I pleasure her twice more before going back to the camp. Hours have passed, and I'm in search of food when I get the feeling I'm being watched. Turning to the tents, I stare into the night, nothing. Mary comes up to me, a banana in her hand.

"What's wrong?"

Holding my finger out, I step forward past the tents. Something's out there, and it's watching us. Albert comes out stretching.

"You're back."

I don't have to see her to know she's blushing.

"Yes, well, we were searching for boat things." She supplies. Albert clears his throat, chuckling. I hang back, enjoying her discomfort. Never said I was perfect.

"We heard your struggles a time or two. I hope you found everything you needed?"

When her nervous laughter ensues, I answer for her.

"Everything and more. We should be sailing by tomorrow or the day after." Albert pats my back, and I let him amused.

"That's good, It's fate. We ran into each other." He remarks before heading into the jungle to do his business is my guess, and I tell him to be careful. A quick wave of his hand, and he's out of sight. Mary's loud yawn catches my attention.

"You should get some sleep." I tell her. She smiles, clasping my hand.

"I will because I have you to keep me warm." I follow her to the tent and think to myself. With an ass like that, I'd follow her off a cliff if she asked me to...