Chapter 10: Thoughts

Eliza Pov:

Things couldn't get any better.

Keith and I had made up ever since our little talk.

 I was going to therapy every Tuesday and Thursday to help improve my anger issue situation. Therapy seemed to be working perfectly.  I was a lot less tense and stressed than I was before.

I had gone on shopping sprees with my best friend Alisson who claimed it'd be best if we made a good first impression on our fellow colleagues with stylish new clothes and accessories.

I, of course, didn't agree with her. I had a ton of turtlenecks to last me a lifetime, but I still tagged along and bought a few new clothes for myself.

I apologized to Melissa for what happened the day before. She forgave me, which was a surprise. Maybe she wasn't as bad as I thought.

She and I had even begun to become good friends which annoyed Keith to the bone.

Like this one time, Melissa visited our home. Keith had thought she had come to meet him. 

Well...I guess he should've thought twice.

The moment he walked up to Melissa she asked...

"Is Eliza home?"

Keith said yes (like he couldn't), then began to pout and whine as Eliza headed up to my room.

"I liked it better when you guys were on bad terms." Keith said.

Of course, I and Melissa had a good laugh about it.

To sum up everything I just said, I felt happy and loved and on top of all that, I was going to be attending Blue Hill in a few days. I was practically jumping out of my shoes with excitement.

Everything was going great, and my life was perfect except for the fact that something was still bothering me, or should I say someone...

Cupcake Killer had been on my mind ever since he'd given me his number. I wondered how he was doing. Had I been a little too harsh to him? Was I being a bit too anti-social?

No, you weren't.

Her mind seemed to say.

He murdered your choco cupcake.

"He did, didn't he?" I'd say internally.

Then my heart would tell me...

He did apologize and buy you a new cupcake, didn't he?

"That was kind of sweet, wasn't it?" I'd tell myself.

Then my brain would argue again.

You did have to tell him to do all that stuff, you know?

Then they'd repeat the cycle all over again.

My mind and heart had been arguing over this for days on end, but I knew what I wanted.

I wanted to see Jake Sterling again.

I really did.

Even if it was just for a while.

He seemed okay. 

And I really wanted to be his friend.

The only reason I lashed out at him was because he destroyed my chocolate cupcake.

I mean, what kind of monster would do that?!

Well... 

He was very apologetic.

You know...

Maybe I might actually call him.

.

.

.

Hi guys!!!😀😀😀😀

I know I haven't posted in such a long time!😫😫😫😫

It's so bad that I've forgotten most of the story. 🤣🤣🤣

But don't worry! 😌😌😌

I've got it covered! 😜

I'm typing chapter 11 as we speak. 😯😯😯

So...

Have a happy day. 🤩🤩🤩

And SMILE!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁