七 | deal

Her eyes squinted together as she slowly regained consciousness. After a short moment her eyes fully opened and ceiling of her home greeted her sight. She blinked a few times as she recapped yesterday's events before sitting up on her futon and looking around her room. The (H/c) haired girl still felt a bit hazy as she took a couple of deep breaths. She then realised, she was no longer in her uniform however she was dressed in a simple yukata.

She stared blankly at the new piece of clothing for a minute as she wondered exactly how did even end up in it. Then she remembered that Kokushibo was the one who brought her home so did he undress her? Her eyes widened as her face grew a bit red only by that thought however her wandering thoughts were cut short as the shoji door to her room opened to reveal the said demon.

"How are feeling?" he questioned in his usual tone as he walked towards her.

Just then she didn't even realise that she no longer felt any pain her body. Her hand went straight to her stomach where she got the injury yesterday only to realise that the wound no longer pained. 

"I'm fine I guess" she responded in an amused tone. "But..Where did you get this yukata from?" she questioned as she looked up at him.

"You told me it was in one of those boxes" he responded as he pointed across the room to which she kept her clothing, "Do you not remember?" he asked her in a confused tone as he took a seat in a dark corner of the room.

She shook her head in response, just then she confirmed that maybe she wasn't fully passed out and was able to get dressed and head off to bed but, why weren't her wounds hurting anymore?

"Kokushibo" she called out his name in a slightly concerned tone as she turned her head to face him. He hummed in response while looking at her.

By her simply uttering his name, it made a strange chill run through his veins. He thought it was maybe becuase his name was only said by his fellow demons or that Man himself that he felt that way. The demon knew the slayer for roughly (time her) and she has only said his name a few times within that timing. He honestly liked her voice, he won't disagree. To him her voice sounded sweet and smooth as honey and oh the way she looks as him, there was something about that too.

"What happened to my injuries? They don't hurt anymore" she replied to his hum.

"I healed them" he said in return.

She looked at him for a few seconds before narrowing her eyes at him with a suspicious look. What if he turned her into a demon with her knowledge she thought.

"Why?" she questioned again.

"You lost alot of blood and that wound I inflicted on you was more deep than I expected it to be" he explained.

"That does give me a reason as to why you healed it" she retorted.

He looked at her for a few seconds before letting out a sigh. He had to admit something else, she somehow managed to always get an answer out of him, he disliked that fact a bit however he never really made much of a fuss out of it.

"I healed you because you have potential" he said bluntly.

Now she stared back at him with a questionable look as she blinked a couple of times.

"So you healed me because you want me to improve myself?" she asked.

"Indeed, from the few times we have been in battle I've seen that you have a rare breathing style, if you perfect it you can be an unstoppable slayer" he responded.

"Oh" she said after listening to his little explaination. She thought about it for a minute before responding again, "I do not know how to perfect it, I have only been thought how to wield a sword. For combat and breathing styles I had to pick it up for myself as I didn't have an actual teacher for that"