十一 | found

Before she went to the room which she would be staying in, she was also given some new clothing to wear during her stay which she thought was very kind of the chaperone. From the moment that she entered the Ogimoto house however, something felt off. There was this lingering unsettling feeling that followed her through the corridors all the way to her room. She sighed softly as she sat down on a futon she was given that was located at the corner of the small room. Looking around she observed the room's walls which were decorated beautifully with rich floral paintings, it's varnished wooden flooring, some golden lamps which were here and there and a large window which allowed one to see the entire district which was also a lovely sight to see.

She got up from her seated position to look out the window for a moment. Her attention was brought straight down to the noisy and bright below then to the clear dark blue sky above. Each star in the sky was visible as well as the moon since the night sky was so clear, there wasn't even a cloud in sight. She remained near the window for a few more minutes as she enjoyed the cold soft wind before closing it walking back over to the futon when she decided that she should probably get some rest and so said, so done, within a short moment she fell asleep.

After a while she began twisting and turning in her sleep as a sound which sounded like tapping came from the window. Due to her sleepiness she chose to ignore the sound but it continued to get louder and louder. After a few minutes she grew irritated and decided to check out what it was. She rubbed her eyes as she got up off her futon and strolled towards the window and when she opened it a hard gust of wind met her face. Immediately she slammed it shut as a soft curse left her lips.

"The sky is so clear yet it's this windy? Something is seriously wrong with this place"

Suddenly a unsettling feeling grew in her stomach. It felt as if someone was there just staring at her. Her breath was shaky and shallow as her mind grew blurry. Her skin felt as if tightened and the hair on her body stood up. Just then a thought crossed her mind, could she be feeling this way because of the fact that she could be in the presence of the demon which lurked in the district. With that thought she turned her head around slowly only for her eyes to meet the same dark empty room which did bring a sense of relief to her.

When she turned her head back around however a chill ran down her spine as her breath hitched. A cold hand found its way on her mouth and her back leaned into something, someone. Her widened eyes shifted downwards to look at the hand which covered her mouth and she exhaled deeply to see a familiar haori pattern. Her body relaxed as the hand moved away from her mouth and she turned to look at its owner.

"Kokushibo, what are you doing here?" she scolded him a quiet tone.

"I came to look for you" he responded bluntly.

She looked up at the demon with a raised eyebrow and confused expression while he looked down at her with the same old bored expression. She was confused and shocked while he felt relieved. The demon felt satisfied that he found her but he wondered why was she here, why was she in such a place?

"How did you even find me?" she questioned to which he simply shrugged before walking over to the corner of the room where her futon was.

He sat down next to the futon and she followed him shortly after and she sat on the futon. Kokushibo noticed that she looked a bit more like her usual self now, she didn't seem to sad and empty. She looked alive but she looked alive in such a lust filled placed which disappointed him. With his own thoughts in mind, he questioned her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as he turned his head to look at her.

"I'm on a mission, it's suspected that there is a demon in the district so you know" she responded to which he hummed in response.