Wolf from the trash (Ash turns into a werewolf)

One night at the castle, Ash was sweeping like he normally does and he was almost finished. All tired from the hard work from all day.
After he finished, he sighs and can finally rest for the rest of the night.

Ash: Phew... Finally... Finished after a long day of work... I've been cleaning during a tons of hours today...

Suddenly, the trash bins shake and make noise that gives the curiousity to Ash.

Ash: Huh?! Who's there?!

He gets closer to the trash bins to check out and then a wolf pops out of it. Making Ash get jumpscared but also mad.

Ash: AH! HEY! WHAT ARE YA DOIN HERE?! You can't be here!

The wolf starts to growl at Ash letting him know he's also angry.

Ash: Hey! Don't look at me like that!

Then the wolf pounces at Ash and bites his arm. Making a huge bitemark at it. And Ash screams in pure pain.

Ash: AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!! GET OFF ME!!

Ash tried to grab his sword broom but the pain of the bite that the wolf was doing made Ash in a worse state. But he luckily grabbed it and smacked the wolf with it. Making the wolf stop biting his arm now very robo-bloody and make it run away.

Ash: Finally...! Stupid wolf...! 

Ash holds his bleeding arm and it shows a horriblepain in it no matter if he touches it or not.

Ash: Ow..! This hurts! And a lot...!

He sees the mess that the wolf did after going out of the trash bins and he had to clean it up but with his bitten arm he couldn't so he had to get back to bed to rest.

Ash: I can't clean this up with the horrible damaged arm... I have to take a rest...

When he walks away, he noticed he was feeling a little funny... 

Ash: I feel... funny...

Then he looks up and sees the full moon. All shiny and brighter than even before.

Ash: The moon... Is... big... and shiny...

And for a moment, Ash howled like a wolf without noticing. He quickly covered his mouth and got surprised he did that.

Ash: W-WHA- HOW- WHY DID I DO THAT..?!

He began to sweat a lot, feeling a warm heat source. And then having a feeling that he was about to die.

Ash: Ugh...! What is... Happening..?! What is this heat...?!

Suddenly, his hand with the arm bite turned into a paw with claws.

Ash: AGH! WHAT THE?!

He looks at his hand now has a paw and gets completely scared of what he's seeing. Not knowing that he's turning into a bloodlust werewolf.

Ash: What's happening to me?!

His back cracks and crouches to the floor in pain. Groaning as he wishes that this was a nightmare.

Ash: P-PLEASE...! TELL ME THIS IS A NIGHTMARE...!!!

His feet grow and turn into paws too, ripping off the shoes. And then he grows a tail in his back.

Ash: AAAGGHH!!! THIS HURTS!!!

He grows wolf ears and his teeth grow as fangs, then his mouth and nose turn into a wolf snout. His whole body was changing and growing fur everywhere.

Ash: GGGRRRAAAAHHH!!!

And then after his transformation was finished, he howled like a wolf now that he became into a werewolf.

Ash: AAaaaawwoooo!!

The howl made Grom wake up not knowing what happened to his pal. Scared of the noise, he gets worried about his friend.

Grom: Huh..?! Ash..?! Oh no...! I hope he's okay...!

Grom goes out of his bedroom to check his friend. Scared of the dark. But just wanted to check his friend about the howl he heard.
On his way, he saw something in the trash bins like if it was eating.

Grom: H-Hello...?

Ash noticed and pops out of the trash from eating and sees Grom but doesn't recognize him since his wolf states brainwashed his mind. But Grom doesn't recognize him at all.

Ash: Gggrrrr...

Grom: Uhh... H-Hi...! D-Did you see my friend anywhere...? H-He's a trash can robot who-

Ash goes up to Grom and tries to attack him. But Grom quickly runs away in fear.

Ash: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Grom: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Grom quickly runs to the storage room of the castle and closes the door. Ash was knocking at the door like a beast roaring at where Grom was hiding.

Ash: RROOOAAAAARRR!!!

Grom: OH PLEASE ASH COME OUT...!!! THERE'S A MONSTER GOING AFTER ME...!!!

Ash was knocking harder like if he was about to break the door down. But then the clouds cover the moon and for that, that made Ash turn back to normal. Having a horrible headache and not remembering of what happened.

Ash: Ow... Ugh... My head... W-What happened...?

Grom heard Ash's voice and thinks that the monster ran off as he saw Ash.

Grom: Ash?!

He opened the door quickly that hits Ash right in front of him.

Ash: OW!!

Grom: ASH!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!

Grom goes up to Ash and hugs him.

Grom: I'm so glad you are alive..! A monster tried to attack me..!

Ash: A-A monster? What are you talking about? What happened while I was sleeping?

Grom: I already told you..!

Grom sees Ash's bite mark that the wolf did and thinks the monster bit him.

Grom: ohh.. Did the monster bite you..?

Ash: What are you-

He sees his bitten arm.

Ash: Oh- Well, I don't know what monster are you talking about but the bite is strange... I can't remember what happened...

Ash feels very tired and yawns.

Ash: *yawns* Anyways... Maybe we should get back to bed... I'm so tired...

Grom: Yeah... You're right... I hope the monster who tried to attack me doesn't come back...

So both Ash and Grom get back to their rooms to sleep. But Ash didn't remember that he had now a curse of a werewolf...

-The End :)