The Moonshroom (Cordelius turns into a werewolf)

One night at the enchanted forest, Cordelius was looking for mushrooms for his little farm. He couldn't find any mushroom for a while and he starts to get nervous.

Cordelius: Oh come on..! Where are mushrooms at?!

On his way, he finally sees some mushrooms. And very fresh looking.

Cordelius: OOooH! Finally! Mushrooms right freshy!

He also sees an odd mushroom. A white colored one. Looking like a moon. It gave curiosity to Cordelius.

Cordelius: Huh? What an odd mushroom! It looks like a moon! How bright it looks!

Cordelius takes the white mushroom. Just to take a little look closer by his curiosity.

Cordelius: It's very very bright...! I like it! Hehe!

His curiosity was keeping him unable to see the danger that the mushroom causes. Then the mushroom spewed some glittery gas that knocks Cordelius out.

Cordelius: AAK-

Cordelius was unconsious after a couple of minutes. Probably after a half of hour. After a half of hour, Cordelius wakes up dizzy.

Cordelius: Ough... My head... It hurts...

He doesn't remember about the mushroom he took. His dizziness was making him nervous. And suddenly, he looks up and sees the full moon.

Cordelius: Huh...?

He starts to feel odd. Something like a source of heat. And then pain.

Cordelius: Grk-!

He sees how his hands turn into wolf paws. Cordelius was confused but also sacred.

Cordelius: What the?!

His back cracks making him collapse to the floor in pain. His feet turn into wolf paws aswell and as for the back, it grows a wolf tail.

Cordelius: AAGH! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

He also grows wolf ears having a good sence of hearing. But it was too loud for his head.

Cordelius: AA!! TOO LOUD!!

And then his gas mask breaks as his mouth turns into a wolf's snout. Groaning in pain, his transformation was now complete. His mind was fully controlled and he howls.

Cordelius: AAAWWWWOOOOOOO!!!

Then he growls and goes to hunt down some meat to taste.

-End(Sorry if this one was too short)

Brawl Stars Werewolf stories!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara