Strong but coward (Grom turns into a werewolf)

ADVICE: This contains Grom x Buster (kisses bc yes)- (HEHE)

One night, a night after Ash's first werewolf night, Ash couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night since he got a very bad nightmare.

Ash: 💭Gee... Why can't I stop thinking of that nightmare I had last night...?

Then Grom comes by and tells Ash he wants to show him something.

Grom: Ash! Ash! I wanna show you something!

Ash: Huh? What is it now..?

Grom: Follow me! Don't miss it out! But better have your eyes closed!

Ash: Okay...?

Grom grabs Ash and takes him outside the castle as Ash's eyes were closed. A moment after, Grom stops at the forest and tells Ash that he can open his eyes now.

Grom: Okay! You can open your eyes now!

Ash: Huh..? We're here already?

Ash opens his eyes and he appears to be in the forest.

Ash: Wha- Why are we in the forest?

Grom: Oh! Good that you ask! Well, when I was little- I didn't liked to be outside that much. I was scared of getting lost or meeting strangers. Specially at night! But they told me there was a tipe of moon that looked very bright at night and I didn't saw it before with my own eyes!

Ash: Wait what moon you say?

Grom: Oh, they say it's called fu-

Before Grom could say the name, the full moon showed up.

Grom: Oh! Look! There it is!

Ash: Huh?

Ash looks at the moon and realizes of what happened last night. Having the same feeling before he transformed into a werewolf.

Ash: Oh... F##k...

Ash started to have the same wave of heat and realizes he was starting to transform.

Grom: Ash? Are you okay?

Ash: Grom... Run... Run as fast as you can...!

Grom was confused.

Grom: Huh? What do you mea-

Ash: *groans in pain* !!

Ash collapses to the ground as he starts to transform.

Ash: I SAID RUN!!

Grom was too scared to run. Or even move a muscle.

Grom: A-ASH..?!?!

Ash: I SAID RUN!!!

Ash was transforming into a werewolf. As he grows paws, claws, fangs, wolf tail and wolf ears. Grom was very scared and he slowly started to back away.

Grom: ASH..?!?!

Ash's transformation is now complete and he looks at Grom with pure anger. Making Grom Ash's new target.

Grom: Ash..! Please..! Don't hurt me..!

Ash: GGRRRR..!!!

Ash goes to get Grom and Grom starts running away.

Grom: OH NONONONONONONONNO!!!!

Grom runs as fast as he can but Ash was faster. Grom was about to get attacked but Ash heard something and gets distracted and goes to the other way.