Spectacular Werebot! (Stu turns into a werewolf)

Stu on a peaceful night, he was at the stunt show practicing his stunts. He made sure to not make too much noise since his daughters Janet and Bonnie were sleeping. For now he was going well and he was having fun.

Stu: Haha-ha..! This is ve-very-y fu-fun!!

But then when he tried to do his last stunt, he tripped and jumped away the stunt show, leading to the forest.

Stu: WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

He quickly lands in the middle of the forest. All damaged from the fall, he doesn't remember where to go now.

Stu: Owww.... That hu-hurt.... *gets up* Now.... Whe-ere do I-I-I go...?

He goes behind where he landed, worried about his daughters if he can't find the way out.

Stu: Oh god... I ho-ope Janet and Bonnie are o-okay... <:(

But then he sees a wolf stuck on a bear trap. It was bleeding and Stu felt bad for the little guy so he decided to help.

Stu: Hey little guy..! Do-Don't worry! I'll help you out!

The wolf was too scared that when Stu raised his hand to it, it quickly bit his hand.

Stu: AAAOOOWWW!! THAT HURTS!!

Stu knew the wolf was scared. So he wasn't mad at it.

Stu: I-I know you are scared..! Just let me help you out!

Stu slowly puts off the beartrap out of the wolf's leg and lets the wolf free. So the wolf goes away.

Stu: I did a good job.. ^^

Suddenly, Stu feels odd. Making him have a strong feeling of heat.

Stu: P-Phew... Why do-do I feel so warm...?

And then, he sees the full moon up in the night sky. Now knowing what's about to happen.

Stu: Oh no... This can't be real-

He felt a huge pain on his body and his hands turn into paws and grow claws on them.

Stu: AGH!! WHAT THE?!?

His wheel underneath his torso painfully turns into two wolf legs and also grow claws and paws.

Stu: AAAGH!!! MY WHEEL!!

He couldn't control his wolf legs so he collapsed to the ground in pain. Groaning as he transforms into a bloodlust werewolf.

Stu: GGGKKK!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

He grows a tail and wolf ears. Then he grows a wolf snout with a mouth full of fangs. He couldn't do anything to stop it. Just feel the pain and cry before his mind gets fully mind controlled.
And then after his transformation is complete, he howls like a wolf with his mind controlled with wolf states.

Stu: AAAwwwwoooo!!!

He growls and goes direction to the stunt show, going after Janet and Bonnie.
Meanwhile in the stunt show, Janet and Bonnie heard their father's scream and both were worried about their dad Stu. They didn't saw him anywhere.

Janet: Where's pa at?

Bonnie: I'm scared sis... I don't like the dark...

Janet: I'm here Bonnie, don't worry.

Then they hear growls nearby. Sounding like a robot.

Bonnie: Huh?!

Janet: What the?!

They both turn around and see their dad Stu has a werewolf growling at them.

Stu: GGRRRR!!!

Bonnie: *hides behind Janet* !!

Janet: PA?!

Stu couldn't notice that he was scaring his daughters since his wolf states were controlling him.

Janet: Pa! What happened to you?! Snap out of it!!

Bonnie: Wait... He looks... Fluffy!

Bonnie's emotions turn from fear to joy. She went up to Stu without fear and hugs him for how fluffy he looks.

Stu: ?!?!

Bonnie: You're so fluffy papa Stu!

Janet: Bonnie- He's-

Stu felt joy by the hug and starts wagging his tail like a dog.

Stu: ^^!!

Janet: Aww! Now that's how you really tame a werewolf eh?

Bonnie: I didn't expect papa Stu to become into a werewolf but he is very fluffy!!

Stu was happy with the cuddles and acts like a harmless and friendly dog now. But then the clouds started to cover the moon. Making Stu turn back to himself. But by the headache he couldn't remember what happened.

Stu: Ow... My he-head...

Bonnie: Oh! He turned back to normal..?

Janet: It's what happens to-

Stu: What happened..?

Janet and Bonnie knew that Stu now had a curse but he doesn't remember what happened so they decided to keep it as a secret to don't scare their father out.

Janet: You we're sleepwalking pa. Just that.

Bonnie: Y-Yeah! We were worried about that at first..!

Stu: Oh.. Well.. O-Okay... *yawns* Anyways, I'm feeling very tired...

Janet: Don't worry pa, we'll take you to bed.

Janet and Bonnie took Stu to his room and sleep. Not telling him about his new werewolf curse. Both are hoping that things don't get too dangerous...

-The End