OctoWolf under the sea. (Otis turns into a werewolf)

One peaceful night at the Deep Sea City, Otis was painting on the walls with his pal Cil. He was starting to run out of paint and he had to get more paint for his artwork.

Otis: Uh oh! I need more paint! I'll get some more! Cil, stay here for a moment.

Cil: ^^

Otis went out to get some paint. But on his way, he saw a strange medallion on the ground. That gave Otis' attention.

Otis: Oooh? What's this?

He picks the medallion up with his fire hose tentacle to check it up closer. His curiosity was taking over his mind. He takes a peek closer to the medallion and it looks like a wolf in the medallion.

Otis: Ooohh!! It looks good lookin'!

But suddenly the wolf's eyes turn on a spiral to make Otis get a curse he didn't expect at all.

Otis: AH! *throws the medallion* WHAT WAS THAT?!

Otis felt a little dizzy because of that. He didn't knew that he was gonna turn into a monster at any time now. But he kept going to his mission to get more paint.

Otis: Better gotta get more paint...

A moment later, he gets the paint and goes back to the artwork he was working on with Cil. He was about to start painting but he felt something unexpected. Something like a wave of heat.

Otis: Oh... Gee... I feel so warm... What is this feeling...?

Then Otis starts to shiver by the pain in his body.

Otis: AAHH! THIS HURTS! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

He started to feel that he was gonna die. But then his arms pop out of his torso now being wolf paws with claws growing out of them.

Otis: AAGH!!! WHAT THE..?!?

He collapsed to the ground by the pain in his whole body while Cil watched in horror.

Cil: !!!

Otis: GRRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Otis started to grow a tail on his back, wolf ears, wolf paws to his feet, a wolf snout and more fur. He was in too much pain that he couldn't hold his tears.

Otis: PLEASE...!! HELP ME....!!!

His mind gets completely controlled by the wolf states and howls like a wolf. Cil was so scared that he ran off.

Otis: AAWWOOOO!!!

Cil: *swims away* !!

Cil swims to direction where Hank was. Very scared about what happened to Otis. Cil hugs Hank's tank because of the fear inside him. But he didn't knew that Otis was following him.

Hank: Hey! What are you- Cil?

Cil: !!

Hank: What are you doing? Where's Otis at?

Cil: <:(

Hank: Can you at least show me where he is-

He then sees Otis but as a werewolf now.

Hank: WHAT THE HELL?!

Cil: !!!!

Otis: *growls like a wolf*

Hank: OTIS..!! STAY BACK..!!!

Otis couldn't hear his friend Hank. He was completely controlled. He was about to attack Hank and Cil.

Hank: Cil..! Stay in the tank with me..!

Cil: *gets inside the tank* !!

Otis: *goes after them*

Hank: OH SHOOT!

Hank gets in the tank and runs as fast as possible. Otis was chasing Hank's tank. Hank couldn't believe that his pal Otis turned into a bloodlust werewolf.

Hank: I can't believe Otis just turned into that thing! How do I even get rid of him?! He looks to be faster than I am without my tank!

Otis: GGRRRR!!!

Hank tried to run away and make Otis lose them but unfortunately he ends up in a dead end.

Hank: Oh no... We're doomed...

He turns the tank around and sees Otis right there. Thristy for blood.

Otis: GGGRRRRR

Hank: Otis...! Don't do this! It's us two! Cil and Hank!

Otis was about to attack Hank and Cil, but suddenly, outside the deep sea, the moon gets covered by the clouds and make Otis turn back to normal just right in time.

Otis: AH! *collapses to the ground*

Hank: ?!

Otis: Ow... My head...

Hank: OTIS!!

Otis: Huh..? Hank..? What happened?

Hank: Long story..

Cil: *goes up to Otis and cuddles him letting him know he was worried* !!

Otis: Aww Cil. ^^ Don't worry I'm okay.. I just... Need some sleep now...

Hank: Yeah yeah... You should...

Otis walks away to get some rest but Hank kept thinking how did Otis turned into a werewolf.

Hank: 💭Darn it... How did Otis turned into a werewolf...?

Then on his way, he sees the same medallion which gave Otis the curse.

Hank: ...?

He doesn't see it that interesting so he ignores it.

Hank: Meh.. Nothing important..

So he goes away and leaves the medallion where it was...

-End :)