Moon freeze! (Lou turns into a werewolf)

It was a calm night at Starr Park. At Snowcity, Lou was roaming around to take a fresh air. He didn't care of the cold since he was already used to it.

Lou: What a peaceful night! Nothing bad could go wrong! ^^

He walked pass a cave which inside there, there were Wolves sleeping and they were very hungry. The mother wolf sees Lou walking by and thinks it's some flesh to feed her children. She goes out and goes after Lou.

Lou: *hears the wolf's footsteps* Huh?

The mother wolf bites Lou's leg hardly.

Lou: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Lou kicks the mother wolf's face harming her. 

Lou: THAT HURTS!

He sees the wolf just tried to feed her pups since they're in a cave very hungry.

Lou: Oh... God... I'm- I'm so sorry..! I didn't realize you were just trying to feed your pups..!

The mother wolf just gets up and heads to her pups. Lou felt very bad for her and her pups. So Lou decided to help the family out.

Lou: I'm not staying here doing nothing. I'm gonna help them.

He quickly goes to his home and goes to get something to eat for the family. After a while, Lou comes back with some meat and his leg bandaged, and he gives the meat to the family of wolves.

Lou: Here. And I'm sorry yet again for kicking you. I didn't knew you were just trying to find something to stay alive.. <:(

The mother wolf goes up to Lou and licks his bandaged leg, letting him know she forgives him.

Lou: Heh.. Thanks.. ^^

After a while later, Lou was still roaming around SnowCity. And he saw it was getting late so he had to get back home.

Lou: Phew... I have to get back home... It's getting late...

He goes back and goes to the way back home. But his biten leg made his mood worse. He could barely walk.

Lou: Ugh... Geez... This hurts...

He then has a strange feeling of a wave of heat coming by his body. And even pain.

Lou: Ow..!!

The body pain is making him worse. Making him crouch on the snow in pure pain.

Lou: AAAGGHH!!

Soon his hands mutate into wolf paws. Same with his feet, ripping off his shoes. He also grows a wolf tail by his back and his whole body grows fur. He was too distracted in the pain that he didn't realize he's turning into a werewolf.

Lou: WH-WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME..?!?!

He grows wolf ears on his head making his hearing very loud.

Lou: AAHH!! MY HEAD!!

He sees up to the sky and sees the full moon, now realizing of what he's transforming into.

Lou: OH NO-

He then grows a wold snout on his face, he whimpers in pain and fear at the same time.

Lou: *whimpers* !!!

And now, his transformation was complete. But he was still afraid of what happened.

Lou: <:(

But he hears someone nearby by his sence of hearing, like a familiar voice...

Lou: ..??

???: Gee what was that about...? Why did he looked like that...? Has he lost his mind or what?!

Lou remembers the voice and heads where it's leading to.

Lou: !!!

But what he didn't knew, he was gonna have a fight with one of his friends that he didn't wanted to fight with...

-To be continued...