The special effects (Buster turns into a werewolf)

One night, the cinema trio Fang, Buster and Maisie went outside to take a walk outside the forest. At their way, Buster was feeling a little hungry. He needed something to eat.

Buster: Man... I'ms very hungry...

Fang: Seriously Buster? You just ate wings before leaving!

Buster: I'm very hungry dude!

Maisie: Let's not start a fight boys. We will come back home in no time. I promise you Buster.

Buster: Then be quick... I'm getting exhausted of the hunger...

Suddenly, Buster sees strange white berries in the bushes. He was too hungry that he couldn't think twice and went closer to the bush of the white berries and took a couple. And without Fang and Maisie noticing, Buster ate one of the berries. The taste was unbelievable that Buster needed to eat more.

Buster: 💭 Mmm! These are so good! I have to eat more!

Buster proceeds to eat the rest of white berries that now he feels full.

Buster: ^^

He goes back with the other three to continue the walk. But after a while, Buster was feeling very sick. 

Buster: *groans*... My... Stomach hurts...

Maisie and Fang thought that Buster was having a stomachache because he didn't each for hours. But that wasn't the issue... Buster crouches to the ground because of the pain on his stomach after eating the odd white berries.

Maisie: Are you okay Buster?

Buster: N-No... A..After I ate those be..berries...

Fang: Berries? What are you talking about?

Buster groans more in pain and then suddenly, his hand turns into a wolf paw and claws grow in it. Fang and Maisie were shocked.

Buster: AGH!

Fang: WOAH WHAT THE?!

Buster looked at the paw and he got completely scared of what was happening to him.

Buster: Wha... What is happening to me...?!

He grows up a tail on his back and he couldn't control the pain in his whole body.

Buster: GGGRRRRKKK-!!

Fang and Maisie were terrified and they were slowly stepping back as Buster's ears grew into wolf ears and his mouth grew into a wolf snout. His clothes were ripping of by the fur growing off his body.

Buster: HELP... ME...!!

Fang: THE F### YOU WANT ME TO DO BRO?!

Maisie: Fang..! We should run! He's turning into a werewolf!

Buster's transformation was complete, and his mind was controlled.

Buster: AAAWWWOOOOOOO!!

Fang and Maisie were completely terrified of what their friend has become. Buster looked and Fang and Maisie and made them his new target.

Buster: Ggrrr...

Fang and Maisie started to run away as fast as they could. As Buster started to chase them both.

Fang: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Maisie: RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

Buster: GGGRRRAAAAAHHH!!

Buster was catching up Fang so Fang when he noticed, he quickly kicked Buster on the face to don't let him bite him.

Fang: DON'T BITE MY A## IDIOT!

Buster: !!!

Buster collapses to the ground as Fang and Maisie successfully ran away. Buster's mind was back. But he was still on his werewolf form.

Buster: Ow... My nose...

His nose was bleeding by Fang's kick and he sees himself how he turned into a monster.

Buster: Oh god... What have I become...?!

He realizes the berries were cursed and made him turn into a werewolf.

Buster: Aww man I shouldn't have ate those berries!

He was gonna go back home to hide himself but suddenly he hears Grom's scream nearby like if something was gonna attack him.

Grom: *in the distance* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Buster: Grom?! Hold on! I'll save you!

Buster ran to the direction to the scream and went to save Grom.

-End or TBC? :3