Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.

>Zach's car>

[Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.]

~*~

I watched in horror as Zach beat the living shit out of poor Jared. Jared was bigger, yes. But Zach was faster, more flexible, and could make his way around Jared easily. I could tell Zach knew exactly what he was doing. He was good at it. His specialty was lower punch(Right to the balls), middle punch(Right in the chest) and, ridge hand(Right on your temple.) which could potentially kill you!

I could tell, because that's exactly what he did when he ended. Everybody was cheering for him since the beginning. Even I chimed in. Because in all honesty, he was one of the best fighters I've seen(Not that I've even seen that many.)

After that fight had ended, I decided to go to the bathroom. I needed to freshen up a bit. This is all new to me. Seeing people purposely go out there to hurt theirselves for others entertainment. Why would you want to do that?

I walked out of the bathroom and a bunch of people were now running. I had no idea what was going on, nor did I see any of my friends. "Hey! What's going on?!" I yelled to some stranger. They didn't answer. I yelled an screamed all Of my friends names, seeing if they heard. I sighed in frustration and started running with everyone until I was outside.

I needed Austin. He was my ride home and if I couldn't find him, I'm dead. I don't even know what's going on.

"What are you still doing here, loser?" I turned to see Zach running out of the building with a duffle bag around his shoulder. His hair was sweaty an he wore loose jeans and a grey hoodie, falling down in the front, showing his chest barley. "I can't find Austin. He's my ride." I said, running up beside him. He smirked. "Austin's already left, Parker."

"What?! But how am I suppose to get home?!" I Yelled. He just kept smirking. "I would offer. But you'd probably jump out on the way because of how fast I'm going."

"I like going fast." I said. Its true. If I go slow, I feel like a grandma. He stopped at his car and threw open the door. "Then hop in." I opened the door to his Ultimate Aero and buckled up. Zach threw the bag into the backseat. He then shut his door and buckled up his seatbelt. He fired up the engine and drove off.

He was definitely speeding. Going at least ninety. "Wait? why are we even going fast?" I asked. He smirked and changed gears. You could hear it go faster as he pressed the gas pedal harder. "Look in the bag, Parker."

I squeezed my eyebrows together. I was a bit scared to know what was in that bag. He had an evil smirk plastered on his sexy face. I leaned back an grabbed the bag. I put it in my lap and slowly unzipped it.....

"You stole money?!" I yelled, looking over at Zach. He kept smirking and nodded. "Yep. One million dollars."

"No wonder your driving so fast. You don't want anyone to know you stole it." I said, zipping up the bag. I threw it in the back. "No. Will's gang already know. Im driving fast because their chasing us." My face immediately dropped. A gang.... is chairing us.

"Why did I even get in this damn car with you?!" I yelled He chuckled as I punched him. "You sill have the option of stop dropping and rolling out of my car." I sighed and rubbed my face. How could we get rid of these guys? Zach is already speeding and swerving in and out through cars. The gang chasing us probably is too.

Okay, I need to think. This situation couldn't get any worse. So what could I do to distract them? Or get them away?.......

I unbuckled my seatbelt and started climbing into the backseat. But Zach grabbed my wrist. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. I scoffed. "If you want them gone, let me. I know how to get ride of them." He stared at me before sighing and letting me go. "If you get hurt, its on you... oh and I'm not paying any hospital bills."