Tough love- Chapter twenty eight; PTA

[Tough love- Chapter twenty eight; PDA.]

~*~

I wished so much to wake up next to Zach again. But of course, Ryder made sure that Zach stayed in the farthest room away from me. I was upset with him so much. I've decided to give him the silent treatment if he was going to start being like this. Its getting pretty fucking ridiculous.

Ding!

That is what woke me up. My phone going off because someone texted me. And when I picked up my phone, I smiled.

Zach; Yo fat ass girlfriend, wake up!

Alex; Fat ass girlfriend? Really? Very mature Colton.

Zach; Yea. Because u have a really big ass and your my girlfriend. Fat ass girlfriend.

Alex; 😑.... I'm going to kill you.

Zach; Lol! 😂 You like me too much for that!

Alex; The more you drag this on, the less I like you.

Zach; That a lie, I see the smile and cute ass blush on your face.

I looked around the room but don't see Zach anywhere. What?

Zach; Made you look, didn't I?

Alex; You asshole. Now I'm literally going to kill you.

I wasn't joking. I stood up and made m way to my door. I ignored all his next texts, and got out my camera. I made my way out through the halls until I came to a stop right outside Zach's door. I hit record and opened the door as fast as I could. "Boo!" I screamed.

Zach screamed as loud as he could. But that's not what made me laugh until my heart stopped. It was the most girlish scream I had ever heard in my life. It was so high pitched, and even I don't scream like that. He sounded like a three year old girl screaming.

I literally dropped my phone and fell to the ground laughing. I hit my back but that little pain didn't put my hyena laughters to rest. It was just like yesterday morning. Except this was way... way worse. I couldn't even see Zach because my eyes were so watery, everything was just a blur.

A few seconds later, I heard everyone else enter the room.

"Uh... why is my sister on the floor dying?" Ryder asked from somewhere in the room. I heard a deep laugh that I think came from Austin. "Dude. Why are you laughing?" Liam asked. Austin just kept laughing. "Listen to her laugh!" He yelled. Next thing I know, Austin an Liam are with me on the floor, laughing.

I think this is the best moment ever. No joke. "Austin! Liam! Come on man, get up!" Nate called from somewhere. None of us stopped laughing.

Ah... my wonderful friends.

"I'm going to kill you, Alex." I heard Zach say. But there was amusement in his voice. "You have to... make me... stop laughing...first!" I yelled from the ground. I heard some footsteps before I was thrown onto someone's shoulders. I kept laughing as the pain hit my stomach. I pressed my hands to Zach's back and looked up at everyone.

Ryder stood by the bed, looking at me. Austin and Liam were still dying on the floor, with Nate trying to calm them down. Jack, Emma, and Ashley stood by the doorframe, watching as Zach dragged me off.

Yet I sill laughed.

Zach hopped down the stairs and I had no clue of where he was going until I saw a patio. I looked behind me. oh no....

"No, no, no! Zach! Im not laughing anymore! Im not laughing! Zach-"

I was thrown into the pool. I didn't even know we had a pool here. But I guess we did. Because Zach had just thrown me in it. Oh....and I was wearing a white shirt and no shorts because the shirt went past my butt. I surfaced and wiped my face. I glared up at my lame excuse of a good boyfriend.