Tough love- Chapter twenty four; R-A-P-E Get the fuck away from me!

[Tough love- Chapter twenty four; R-A-P-E Get the fuck away from me!]

~*~

"So....." Austin started, rubbing my knee with his hand. Oh yea, and he was touching skin because I wore shorts. It made me a tad nervous because every now and then it go a little higher than usual, but then right back in its spot.

"What happened and who did this to him?" Austin asked softly, looking me straight in the eyes. I sighed and rubbed my face. "Zach did it."

"What? Why would he have any reason to go after Cole?" I shrugged. "I don't know why he punched Cole and didn't stop. Me and him were fighting-"

"You two were fighting? Over what?" I sighed an put my hand over his mouth. "Let me finish, Austy," I said, pulling away my hand. "We were fighting because some idiot made this video of me and Cole kissing in the bathroom," Austin opened his mouth to speak but I put a hand up.

"Don't. He jumped me and I was trying my hardest to get away. Trust me. Im surprised you didn't see that video. Anyway, I was crying and then Cole was comforting me when Zach walked over and started stuff. Then one thing lead to another and he punched Cole. But he didn't stop for a while."

Austin nodded. "That sounds something like Zach..... other than the fact that he got jealous." I squeezed my eyebrows together. "Jealous? Zach doesn't get jealous." Austin scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat. "Please. He gets jealous all the time when I'm around you, hugging or touching you in any way. If you haven't noticed, Alex, Zach likes you. A lot."

My jaw was already on the ground and this time I was almost certain I couldn't go any further. The idea of Zach Colton liking me? A LOT, doesn't make any since. But now that I think of it.... whenever I mentioned if Hunter liked something or what Hunter would think, he got pissed at me.

And he I'd say he used to like me. But apparently 'I' ruined that. When he's the one overreacting about all of this.

"It doesn't matter anymore," I muttered. crossing my arms and looking down the hallway. "He thinks I'm a slut and no matter what I say, he isn't going to forgive me." When I turned back to Austin, he was smiling. He shifted his whole body towards me and gave me a hug. I smiled at him and did the same, feeling his hard chest against mine.

"Parker, Road?" Me and Austin pulled apart to look up at the nurse. She gave us a smile. "You can come in a see Cole now. He almost had a concussion and has a bunch of bruises so please don't touch him in any way. You have about five to ten minutes before his parents get here." I nodded and wiped my sweaty hands on my bare skin of my thighs.

"Thank you." I told her. She nodded and walked into her office right across the hall. We walked in where Cole was. He laid on the bed with a cold rag on his eyes. His forearm on his forehead. I could see how his bottom lip was busted as I walked in and the scratches on his face. I slowly walked closer to him.

Even if I had only known the guy two days, I was worried because someone I like beat him up.... and that's only because he kissed me. So yea... I feel bad. I softly sit on the side of his bed and he flinches, sitting up straight and taking the towel off his eyes. He then saw it was me and sighed. "Oh... thank god it's just you."

"Are you okay? The nurse said you almost got a concussion and I swear I thought you were going to get one." He let out a humorous laugh and shook his head. I then noticed how his hair was in the back. It was all separated and there were small bandages every now and then. "Nah. It just hurts like hell. Kinda like a massive headache."

"Can I look at it?"

"Can you?"

"Dumbass, come on. I'm trying to be nice. I could've easily said 'No! You jumped me so I'm going to be a bitch about it and punch your head one more time!" I replied in a perky and pitchy voice. Cole just laughed and shook his head, turning his back to me. I rolled my eyes ad looked a his head.