Tough love- Chapter twenty six; interruptions

[Tough love- Chapter twenty six; Interruptions.]

~*~

What is the definition of someone who is freaking out, blushing, sweating, chewing their lip, stiff as a board, and a complete blank mind?

Insane?

Yep. Well I'm going insane in this car with Zach. His hand is still intertwined with mine and is laying on my bare thigh. (Which doesn't help my nervousness, btw.) Its pitch black outside and the only light is coming from the high beams, and the little gadgets inside of Zach's car.

We haven't talked since leaving the park. There's a small smile that Zach has and it seems as if he won't let it go away. While my lips are slightly apart and there is nothing but blush covering my cheeks. I have only been staring at Zach. In shock, I guess? I don't even know anymore. Like I said.... my minds blank.

"Parker I know you can't help but stare, but damn. This is like the twentieth time I've caught you staring." I rolled my eyes, but a small smile came on my lips(Which are sill swollen and tingly from the taste of Zach Colton.) "More like third, smart ass." Zach chuckled at my comment and shrugged.

"Luckily, you've never 'caught' me staring. But trust me, I have plenty of times." I turned to him again, chewing my lip and smiling. He just turned to me and smirked, before looking back to the road and squeezed my hand rubbing those damn circles on my knuckle. I shivered and squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to show that I'm freaking out!

"How many times is 'plenty'?" I asked, masking my broken nerves. Zach chuckled. "I stopped keeping count around twenty. And that was a month ago." I smiled, looking over at him. He looked at me the same time. We locked eyes and I just wanted to kiss him like we were back at the park all over again.

We stayed staring at each other until Zach had to put his eyes back on the road, but he gave me a tight squeeze.

We stayed silent all the way back.

~*~

Zach pulled up in between mine and his house. All my lights were on, whereas none were in Zach's. I reached for the handle, ready to say bye and get out, when I felt Zach grab my waist from behind and pull me onto his lap. He held me like a baby. Having one arm around my shoulders and the other was cupping my face.

I gasped and held onto his shoulders so that my head didn't fall back. My throat was once again caught in my throat and I chewed my lip.

He smiled down at me. Then rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "Chewing your lip is driving me insane, Alex." He mumbled, leaning forward to kiss me. As soon as his lips made contact with mine, and the shocks shot through me, his head hit the horn and we both jumped.

"Great going, Colton." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Shut up, Parker." He ordered, kissing me hard. He pulled me up, away from the horn, by hugging me to his chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, pulling him down to me. Dammit, I don't want to stop kissing him. He's like a cigarette. Once you start, you can't stop.

I kiss him for a while. I don't even know how long and I don't care enough to bother.

"Alex." He whispered, his lips traveling down to my jawline. I arched my head back, letting him get a better angle.

"Zach!" Uh.... that wasn't me. Me and Zach both froze, not exactly sure who that is. He slowly real eased his lips from my scorching skin and looked at me. His eyes just as confused as me. "You better not have Alex in there!"

Oh no.....

I immediately pushed myself off of Zach by grabbing the wheel. I jumped into the backseat and laid down, trying to hide myself. Zach just looked a me, before looking at the passenger window. He smirked. "Oh hey Ryder! What's up?"