Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comed together

[Tough love- Chapter thirty one; It all comes together.]

~*~

I was actually right when I said Zach was a completely different person. I had never seen Zach cry and seeing him like this was.... hurting me. He was..... so... so different. He wasn't... him! He was a broken boy and I hated it.

I cupped his face in my hands. "Zach...? Zach what's wrong?" I asked, feeling a tear drop down my face. Damn.... Just seeing him cry makes me cry. Im not sure if that's good or bad. Zach just cried more and shook his head, putting his large hand over mine and holding it.

My stomach tightened.

"Zach.... Zach please talk to me.... why are you crying?" I asked through tears. Zach smiled at me. A sad smile that broke my heart. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. I wrapped mine around his neck and buried my face in his neck also. I took a deep breath, taking in his amazing Cologne sent.

We hugged forever. It was my favourite hug. The ones where he tightened his grip. Never loosened. And didn't pull away. But I wanted answers. I wanted him to tell me why he was bawling his eyes out.

No... he needs to tell me.

"Zach-"

"I know," He whispered, cupping the back of my head with his hands, keeping my head in his neck. He sounded like he stopped crying completely. "I know, babe."

I pulled away, sliding my hands from around his neck, to his shoulders. "Please tell me Zach." I mumbled, resting my forehead to his chest, feeling his body heat.

"Okay." He said. He didn't say anything else. And I waited, thinking he was. I squeezed my eyebrows together and looked up at him. He just smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him. He then nodded and sighed.

"Why were you crying, Zach?" I demanded. Zach licked his bottom lip, using his tongue to roll over his addicting lip ring. No Alex. Don't kiss him. Not now.

"Im afraid of losing you, Alex," I let out a gasp. Zach gave me a stern look, telling me he was more than serious. "When I flipped on Ryder back there and you yelled at me like that.... I had this image of you leaving like lexis did. Like you had gone off and had sex with Austin and just left us..... and i know i just got you.... but I can't loose you like that, Alex."

We were both crying again. Mine were tears of joy. Knowing he felt like that. Knowing he didn't want to loose me. I didn't want to loose him either. So having that mutual feeling for each other kills me.

I smiled, cupping his face again. "I can't loose you either, Zach. You mean so much to me, you have no idea." Zach smiled and slipped his hand to the crook of my neck, pulling me to him for an amazing kiss.

And it was the slow.... open mouthed kisses that I loved so much.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

~*~

"You two are soooo cute!" Ashley gushed as I told her about me and Zach. Ashley, Emma, and me were all hanging out in Emma's room. Since all the guys were hanging out downstairs. Then Ashley bugged me to tell her about me and Zach.

Emma just rolled her eyes and started texting Liam on her phone. Why does she all of a sudden hate him so fucking much? What did he do to her?

Anyway, I was getting sick and tired of her bugging me for an hour so I just told her about how we started dating. Nothing else. Like the fact I liked Hunter? Yea, I didn't tell her that.

I blushed and looked to the ceiling. "We aren't that cute, Ash." I said. Ashley scoffed and shook her head. "Yes y'all are! You guys are like that couple that are all over each other and can't ever get enough. Then-"