Tough love-Chapter thirty five; Kidnapped {Part one}

[Tough love- Chapter thirty five; Kidnapped {Part one}]

~*~

After Zach saw the text, he immediately took us home. He was rushing us through the carnival and into the car, ignoring the way I shouted at him to ask him who sent that to me. He just kept a tight grip on my hand and pulled me along.

Even while in the car on the way home, he was ignoring me. I was getting very frustrated and aggravated with him. After a while, I just crossed my arms over my chest and stared out the window, not opening my mouth. If he wants to act like this, then fine.

Once we pulled up in between our driveways, I got out and started walking towards my house. But as soon as I rounded the corner, Zach grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso, pressing my cheek Into his chest. He put his in my hair.

"I'm sorry, Alex. Its just.... I don't want anyone hurting you. And I'm sorry I didn't answer you when you were asking me questions." I smiled and looked up at him, not releasing my arms from around him. "Will you tell me who it is now?"

"Will's gang. Their after you."

"Why? I still don't get why." Zach sighed, resting his forehead to mine. "Because you mean so much to me. They are going after you to get what they want from me."

"That's stupid." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I know, trust me. But try telling them that." I smiled and hugged him again, this time wrapping my arms around his neck. I sighed, loving the feeling of his arms around me.

I'm not sure how long we hugged exactly. But the thing that made us break apart, was my father at the door. He cleared his throat and me and Zach looked over at him. Zach looked away, awkwardly.

"Alex. In here. Now." My dad spat, nodding towards the house. I sighed and turned back to Zach. "Sorry." I mumbled. He smiled and shook his head, rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "It's fine. I get it. Night, Parker." I smiled back. "Night Colton."

He gave me a quick kiss before winking at me and walking off to his house. I went to mine. As I started walking to the porch, my dad opened his mouth. I put a hand up, not even bothering to stop walking to listen to his bullshit.

"Nope. I don't want a lecture. Just let me go to my room and suffer. Thanks." I only got to the stairs before he started talking. "Alex! Come back here right now!" I sigh and turn to him. "Why? So you can tell me to stay away from him? I know, alright? But it doesn't look like I'm listening so please, leave it be."

My dad shook his head. "Now, Alexandrea." I groan as I walk down the stairs and plop down on the couch. "Okay, what do you want?"

My dad sits on the chair in front of me and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees"You do realise that your mother cheated on me with his stepfather right?"

"You do realise that he hates his stepdad more than anything right?" He sighed, shaking his head. "Alex, he's bad news okay? He is involved with illegal fighting and racing. His dad is in a gang. He's always getting Into trouble at school and home. He breaks girls hearts. Uses girls. And he even broke your brothers wrist! Does that not mean anything to you?"

I stood. "You don't know Zach like I do. Your don't know Ryder like I do. And you don't know me like they do. You don't know anyone of us. So keep your comments to yourself and leave me alone. Thanks." I then turn and walk upstairs.

After slamming my bedroom door shut and leaning against it for about five minutes, I hear the front door open and shut, telling me my dad has left. I let out a breath of relief and grab my cloths for a shower.