The bad boy fights- Chapter forty; Rescue {Part two}

[The bad boy fights- Chapter forty; Rescue {Part two}]

~*~

I didn't know they would start the torturing the next day. I would've guessed they'd at least wait a while. But when I woke up with my ankles tied to the bottom of a bed and my wrists tied to the headboard, i knew it was time.

I had already tried to get free. I wiggled and struggled but nothing worked. Then I saw Mike walk in with Zach. He placed him in a chair and tied him there. Zach could only stare at me, fear written in his eyes. I wanted to cry. I can't stand that look on someones face.

Especially the guy I love.

"Alright, you two. This is how it works. Today will be phase one of the torturing. And first on the list... is drug dose." I narrowed my eyes, wondering what that meant. Zach shook his head. "She doesn't do drugs, Mike. You cant-"

"All the better. More pain then." He smirked and clapped his hands twice. In came two girls with a rolling metal table. They had a few shots on it and rolled it right in front of me. The two girls had masks on, but i recognized one as Lexis. She was the first one to grab a needle. She flicked it, making sure some came out.

Now, this is like the part in the movie where the needle has a bunch if bright green shit in it. And it scared me to hell and back. "W-What is that?" I stuttered. Lexis scoffed. "You really are innocent." She then stuck the needle in my forearm.

For some fucked up reason, this shot hurt worse than any other shot there could possibly be. My back arched up and my head shot back. I let out a gut wrenching scream from the bottom of my gut.

"FUCK!" I yelled, after and before more screaming. What the hell is this stuff?! It hurts like fuck- AH! They stuck another damn thing in my arm.

Having two, made me scream so hard, my throat went raw. I couldn't hear anything but my screaming. I think the others were talking or laughing or something. But all i could do was see them. I couldn't hear a single thing from their mouth. It was... horrible.

It got to a point, where I soon passed out.

~*~

"Alex... Alex come on.. wake up, baby." A deep, husky voice whispered to me. Knowing who it is was the only reason i opened my eyes. I saw Zach sitting right beside me, both of us back in the room with two beds. As so as I saw him, I cried and leaned up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Zach what was that?! It scared the living shit out of me and it was so painful! What was it?" Zach pulled back and wiped the tears from my eyes. "It was the drug they made. Its suppose to give your body this pleasure feeling to it but it only works with people that do drugs. That why it hurt you."

"How did they know I didn't do drugs?" He shrugged. "I don't know, baby. I really don't.... please let me agree. I cant bare watching them torture you like that. It-"

"Zach. Im not going to say this again. Your not going to do that. Soon, the cops will find us, and we can get free. We just have to wait."

He sighed and let his head drop. Fine..."

"Hey," I cupped his face with my hands, making him look up at me. "I love you." That made him smile and he leaned forward, kissing my lips softly. "I love you too."

~*~

Day two, was was even worse than the first day. They didn't want me passing out again, so this time they took a metal pole and stuck it in fire. Then they held it to my bicep.

I couldn't tell which one hurt worse. The drugs, or the pole.

Day three, they beat me. They slapped me, punched me, kicked me, and hit me with a whip. Luckily, after hours of that, Zach helped me to out room and Justin brought me medicine for the open wounds they left from the whip. After me, Zach, and Justin talked for a while, I fell asleep in Zach's arms.