Tough love-Chapter twenty seven; Beach date

[Tough love- Chapter twenty seven; Beach date.]

~*~

"Wake up, beautiful." A husky voice whispered in my ear. A small smile appeared on my face at knowing who that is. I didn't open my eyes though.

"Parker.... wake up."

I grunted and pushed his face away, but his arm stayed wrapped around my waist. "Five more minutes." I moved a little bit and then found the most comfortable spot. Yes... I'm going to go right back to sleep.

I felt Zach remove his arm slowly from my waist and heard him move on the bed. I felt his weight of the bed and smiled. Yay, more room for me.

I was just about to fall asleep again, when my head was covered in ice cold water. I jumped up and out of bed, right into Zach's rumbling chest of laughter. I punched his chest. "You asshole! I was trying to sleep!"

Zach just laughed and grabbed my hips. "And I was trying to wake you up, baby doll."

"Ew. Anything but baby doll. It makes me feel like a four year old." Zach burst out laughing and he was now bending over, holding his stomach. I couldn't help but start laughing at how funny his laugh is.

So five minutes later, we were both laying on the floor, holding our stomachs and laughing like our life depended on it. I had tears streaming down my face and my stomach was hurting like I had cramps.

"Oh my god Zach!.... stop l-laughing so I can shut up!" I yelled through my laughter. I rolled on my side and jut laughed more when I saw Zach's ridiculous face. "I'm t-trying! But you sound like a dying cat!" He yelled back. Which only made me laugh more.

I'd say we laughed for about ten minutes straight before I looked at the time. 5:51. I jumped up. "Zach I'm serious. Get up. We have to be at Emma's in nine minutes." I said, running over to my dresser and grabbing a bag. I started throwing random cloths in there.

"Uh.... Alex? Why do you have a thong in your dresser?" I turned to see Zach looking through my underwear drawer. That asshole! He held up a black lacy pair up to me. I laughed. "Emma's. She was staying over here one night and left them here. Now will you stop going through my underwear drawer! Perve..." I mumbled. Zach chuckled and threw it back in there.

"Yea but you know you like it." I rolled my eyes and zipped my full bag up, going in the bathroom to get all my essentials. "And you know you like this." I said sticking my favorite finger out the bathroom door. I heard Zach laugh. "I'm going to go get my stuff, I'll be back in a minute." He said.

"Kay, see ya."

I heard my door shut and I sighed, finally getting free time To plot my revenge.

~*~

"You guys are finally here! You do realize its five past six right?" Emma asked once me and Zach entered. I rolled my eyes. "Blame this guy." I said, pointing my thumb at Zach. He just smirked and winked at me, walking over to Austin and Liam. Emma grabbed my arm.

"I thought you guys were mad at each other. What happened?" I smiled and blushed at the memory of us at the park last night. She raised an eyebrow, wanting me to spill. "Well... we kinda made up. He said he was sorry for not believing me and I forgave him."

"You forgave him that easily?" She asked, at a whisper. I nodded. "Yea. I'm sure if things were turned around, I would've done the same thing." She shook her head and sighed, shutting the door.

"What?" I asked. She shook her head again. "He just seems.... off."

"What are you talking about, Em?" She crossed her arms and looked at me. "All I'm saying, is that he seems like he's hiding something from you. Just keep an eye on him, will you?" She said, walking into the living room. I just stood there, my jaw on the floor. Hiding something? Why would he be hiding something? We're dating now so... we shouldn't have anything to hide from each other.