Tough love- Chapter twenty three; Avioding him.

[Tough love- Chapter twenty three; Avoiding him.]

~*~

What is he doing In here?! What the hell?!

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I Yelled to Cole. He sighed and stood up, then moved his hand from his eye to show me a purplish blueish bruise forming all around it. I gasped. "Your precious little boy decked me in the face as soon as I walked out of the damn bathroom."

I crossed my arms over my
Chest. "Serves you right. And he's not 'my boy', by the way. I've already told you that. But thanks to you, our friendship is ruined." He shrugged like it was no big deal. "Not my problem."

I was biting down so hard on my jaw. My fists were clenched and my eyes were narrowed at Cole. How dare he say that. I stomp up to him and punch him directly in his jaw. He spins his head to the side and grabs it. "Ow! What the hell, Alex?!" I cross my arms again as he looks back at me. "That's for jumping me. And telling everyone about it."

He narrowed his eyes at me, his eyebrows melding into one. "What? I didn't tell anyone. Swear to god." Now I squinted my eyes at him. "What? Me and you are the only ones who knows and I sure as hell didn't tell anybody. It had to be you." He shook his head. "Maybe it was Caiden."

"Caiden? Who the hell is that?" He sighed and sat down, rubbing his jaw. "Emily's sidebitch. You know, the one who walked out of the bathroom stall while I was walking in."

My jaw fell. "She had to have done it if your actually telling the truth." He shook his head and stood, grabbing my shoulders. "I wouldn't lie to you, Alex." I scoffed and pushed off his hands. "Please. Save the bullshit Cole. Your the biggest fucking man whore in this school. Your just trying to butter me up so I fall into your petty little arms then you can get into my pants. Plus-"

Cole kissed me again, cutting me off. I grunted and pushed him off. "Isn't one reflection enough for you?!" I screamed, punching his chest and knocking him back on the nurse bed. I grunted over dramatically and turned then stormed out the door. Why won't he just leave me alone. Fuck.

"Alex wait!" Somehow, my brain wanted me to think that was Zach. Saying he was sorry for thinking the wrong and bad thing of me. But it was Cole. So I kept walking. "Cole, just leave me alone. All you do is start trouble for me and I don't want it. So go."

Cole grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He used his free hand to cup my face, as I noticed tears were streaming down them. I didn't push him away. I need comfort right now. Even if he damn guy is a man slut.

"Alex please don't cry. Im sorry okay? I didn't know anyone was going to find out and I'm sorry I kissed you in the first place but..... I had been holding it back for a while now." I squeezed my eyes shut and my head dropped. But Cole just rubbed circles with his thumb on my cheekbone.

"Why? Why did you want to kiss me?"

"Because your beautiful..... And your different if you haven't noticed, Alex." He answered, looking me straight in the eyes. My jaw was dropped and I didn't believe what he said. He was a player. So he could easily say stuff like that just to get me.

I snuffled and he sighed, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me. I cried harder as I softly wrapped my arms around his torso. This hug, was the last thing I expected. Zach's hugs were better. He would act as if I would fall away if he didn't hold on tight enough. I loved that. I loved the way he would squeeze me tighter every other minute and never loosen his grip. I love the way we just hug until someone interrupts us. And Love the way I almost get squeezed to death.

I pull away and look up at Cole. Still crying. "Thanks Cole." I mumbled. He smiled and ran his hand across my cheek. "No problem, Alex. Im just happy I get to stand here and comfort you."