Chapter 10

Queen Eli's POV

"Another point for me, sister." I sighed, looking down at my young sister who was laying on the ground, breathing heavily as she groaned in pain. Holding her aching hand which I hit with the end of my sword.

Her white hair was full of dirt, she was covered in sweat, bruises and small cuts. For half the day now, we've been sparing at her request. We do this one a week.

She's not really good with a sword. Her footing is all wrong, which I keep pointing out and fixing multiple times, her hits are also weak, and her reactions are slow. She's better with the bow.

"Are you going to lay there all day or get back up?" Jorden took a moment to collected herself, slowly got up, grabbing her sword that was laying beside her and raised it at me.

A slight hint of anger and frustration came from her that was easy to pick up but she controlled herself well so far.

Anger makes you stupid and stupid gets you killed in the battlefield. Jorden knows this, we all know this. We saw it happen plenty of times before.

"You ready?" She said nothing, getting into a somewhat better stance than before and got her grip on the hilt of her sword perfectly.

We started at each other for what felt like an eternity until Jordan finally made the first move. She went to strike me but I easily blocked it, pushing her back and taking a swing myself and not stopping.

She too blocked it. She gridded her teeth, the weight of my hits were powerful, slowly pushing her back. When she finally saw an opening, she went for it only to get interrupted.

"Your majesty." We paused. Turning our heads to the side to see one of the maid who worked here for years. Her face was expressionless and her eyes were cold.

"What is it, I'm busy." Something had better not have happened. "It is your lovers, your majesty. They wish to speak to you."

Without a second thought, I summoned my scabbard and sheathed my sword before walking away. "Training is over for the day, Jo. See you at dinner."

After taking a few steps, I heard an angry growl. I sense Jorden flinging herself at me, sword up. I easily blocked her attack with my sheathed sword without looking.

"Now's not the time, Jordan. We'll play later." Upon seeing my glowing eyes when I looked over my shoulder, Jorden flinch back, shaking as she looked down. She knows that I'm not in the mood for nonsense. Without saying another word, I left.

Walking through the halls of the castle with the maid guiding me, the other workers would stopped what they were doing just to bow to me until I was out of sight. The smell of their fear was so thrilling. It smelled so divine.

Kind of reminds me of the war whenever the enemy saw me at the front lines, ready to take my army and charge. I'm not know as The Devil for nothing.

The maid opened my lovers and I chamber doors. I strolled in, seeing three of my mates inside. Taylor was sitting on the couch, leaning back as she played with a lighter while Jade sat on the bed and Emma was pacing back and forth in-front of the balcony.

"What is going on? What is the meaning of this?" I asked, the maid closing the door. They turned to me, full of content and happiness while all three of them had huge grins on their faces. "We saw our missing piece. Where is Winnie? We have to tell her the good news."

"She's currently doing some vampire business out in the West, she'll return in three weeks time. And what are you talking about "our missing piece"?"

"We saw her!" Emma beamed, stopping in her tracks, "In our dream! We saw our missing piece! She has the most beautiful silver hair and breathtaking blue eyes."

They found our missing piece? "That is most delightful news, I will inform Red immediately." Even though I don't show it, I was very excited to hear about finding our missing mate.

"Hold your horses." We all turned to Taylor puzzled. "What is it?"

"We don't even know where our little mate is. Let's not excite the public about this, if we do, our mate will probably be in danger. We have enemies that would do anything to hurt us."

I dislike it when she's right. "Then what would you have us do, Tiger Queen?" Taylor smirked, leaning forward as she set her lighter down. "We know our little mate is a wolf by her ears and the 2,500th year of the first werewolf being born is coming up, so, let's throw a little party here at the castle. And invite all the wolf packs."

"You know Emma would have to do that, don't you?" Jade asked, standing up and crossing her arms. "This would be the first celebration she would ever throw after taking the throne."

"It's actually a good idea. Plus, we'll be here to help her. I have thrown countless parties." Everyone looked at me with blank faces as I fixed the collar of my shirt. "This would also get those tiresome Alphas off Emma's back, they've been pestering her for some time now."

"Wait! You know about that? Who told you!?"Emma blushed, Taylor and Jade turn their attention to her. "Of course, Jackson told me you were having trouble with some Rouge Alphas."

"Mutts were bothering you and you didn't think to tell us?" Taylor growled, baring her teeth as a scent of anger wash off her, Emma took a step back.

"Is this true, Em?" Emma's blush darkened, hiding her face with her hands. "I didn't think I had to, it was just the Rouge Alphas that signed the treaty that were bothering me, they were just sending me letters about things."

"They were insulting her behind our backs. Calling her all types of foul things while saying that she needs to do a better job."

The girls eyes darken, they shook in anger as they tried to hold their animals sides in bay but it didn't help, they were slowly turning. We know that our mate is doing everything in her power to help her people and these mongols were taking her for granted.

"Those mutts have no idea who they're messing with. Let's remind them who the hell we are."

-