Chapter 13

Alex' POV

Letting out a loud gasp, I opened my eyes just in time to see Zack flinch back, looking startled. "Don't do that, Al!" He scolded, a hand over his chest. "You sounded like my mom whenever I wake her up."

He mumbled as I sat up, my mind wandering back to the two beautiful women in my dream who took my breath away.

They were quite charming and magnificent with the moon light shining over them. They looked like angels, like the goddess herself made them.

I paused, feeling my face heat up as I covered it with my hands. What's wrong with me!? Why am I thinking about them like that? I never done this with anyone else before. "Al?"

These feelings, I've never felt them before. Am I sick or something? "Al!" I squealed, flinching back as my ears flatten against my head.

My blush darkened when Zack laughed. "I should punch your face for screaming in my ear." I growled, embarrassed that I squealed.

Zack grinned, showing off his pearly whites with his chin resting in his hand as he leaned forward, still staring at me.

"Do you really want to damage this handsome, work of art?" Without thinking twice, I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him closer, grinning back while he whined from the pain. "Al. Al! We-we can talk about this! Right!? Please say something?"

"Hey!" Before I could do anything, Zack was pulled away from me. I pouted, looking to see Zarah with Zack in her grasp. He was rubbing his red ear. "I sent you to wake her, not fight."

She growled, rubbing her head like a tired mom. "Come out, Alexandra. We're here." I groaned, flopping back down and out of view. "I don't wanna." I whined. "And don't say my full name ever again! I don't like it."

I heard Zarah let out a loud groan, probably over us by now. Yup, that's what you get when dealing with my friends and I, we're giant pains.

I remember the first time Zila met us, along side Zarah, a couple years ago. We hanged out for five hours before she suddenly disappeared. Never to be seen or heard of by anyone for a few weeks.

When she finally decided to come back, she told us that we were more stressful, loud, and annoying than the demons from the darkest part of hell that she knew. We all found that as a compliment.

"Hey! Unhand me!" I whined, kicking my legs as I got dragged out of the car by the hound from hell. Zack watched, laughing and pointing. A giant smile on his stupid face as he continued to rub his ear.

"I'll pick you all up later. You have my number, Harper." Not saying another word, Zarah got in the car and drove off. Leaving me, Zack, Max, Harper, and Nini. "This should be fun."

Turning around, my eyes widened when I realized that we were standing right outside the Royal Palace of the Five War Queens!

It's so enormous! Bigger than anything I've ever seen back home and it looks so cool with its stone walls and interesting designs. Intimidating but still cool to look at...I shouldn't be here!

An omega like me can't possibly be in a place full of high ranking officials. People who are much better than me. Literally from royalty and long lines of Alphas. This was a bad idea! I shouldn't have come!

No one, other than very important people, have been here and I'm no one important! Just a low rank wolf with silver hair!

"I don't feel like going." I stated when the others started walking towards the gate, Harper in the lead with a hand in her pocket and Max holding the other.

Nini grabbed my wrist and started pulling me with her, "We're already here so let's make the most of it. Plus our ride out is already gone." I groaned loudly, dragging my feet. "I wanna go home!"

Speaking of home, I haven't been there ever since I got beat up in the forest. And that was over three weeks ago.

It isn't the first time I disappeared for a long period of time so David got used to it. Me disappearing for weeks without being heard of happens every once in a while. Not that he cared or notice in the first place.

Arthur does and always torments me for missing one day of being his punching bag. Annoying mutt. But I have to say, being back on pack territory and being mess with is better then being here. I feel sick. I'm all shaky and feeling very anxious.

Nini comforted me by placing my hat over my ears, fixing it so it looked nice. I gave her a small, thankful smile.

"Invitations?" Harper took out the three invitations from her suit and handed them to the guard with horns. Wait-three? "We have two plus-ones."

After checking the invitations we were allowed in. "You folks have a nice night. My lady." He bowed as we walked through the gate and straight into the castle.

Everything looks really expensive and squeaky clean. Hope I don't dirty any of it. Worst of all, brake something.

I bit my bottom lip, looking around nervously as we walked. Making sure to be supper close to Nini has we followed Harper around. Holding her arm like my life depended on it.

It's like Harper knows this place like the back of her hand seeing as we haven't got lost yet. Didn't she say her sister works her? That must be it.

After a short while, we stopped. Harper turned to look at us with a stern look. "We're about to walk into the ballroom. There's gonna be a lot of Alphas from all over there so behave." She said, staring at Max and Zack.

"I can behave." Zack scowled, crossing his arms over his chest. "Not sure about Fido." Max stomp on his foot. Zack let out a small cry, hopped in place as he grabbed his hurt foot. "I know how to behave." She smirked, "for the most part."

"Oh my Lucifer. Just...behave before I make you two walk back home!" She frowned, rubbing the back of her head. "Yes ma'am!"

Letting out a sigh, Harper turned to me. "Al, stay close. A few alphas that are intending are mateless so don't wander off, okay? We don't want anything bad happening to you."

"Trust me, I'm not going anywhere without any of you."

-