ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀᴀꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ

THE RAICHAND'S

MANOHAR RAICHAND:-
Age:- 48
Father of Rajveer and the owner of RAICHAND'S CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRIES. A kind and humble person.

RAKHI RAICHAND:-
Age:- 44
Mother of Rajveer & wife of Manohar Raichand .A kind hearted lady but with little arrogance.

RISHIRAJ RAICHAND:-
Age:- 24
Younger brother of Rajveer.A very funny,good looking soft hearted person with so many emotions.The joke cracker of RAICHAND family.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ANANT RAICHAND:-
Age:- 44
Younger brother of Manohar Raichand (chacha) of Rajveer&Rishiraj .A sweet and humble person.

VARSHA RAICHAND:-
Age:- 42
Wife of Anant Raichand (Chachi)of Rajveer & Rishiraj.A very talkative and sweet hearted person.

DHRUV RAICHAND:-
Age:- 23
Son of Anant & Varsha Raichand. Who is a funny & handsome guy but with a little pride for his richness.

SHIVANGI RAICHAND:-
Age:-20
Daughter of Anat and Varsha Raichand.A childish and smart girl whose first priority is her career of fashion designer.

SARASWATI RAICHAND:-
AGE:- 59
Mother of Manohar and Anant Raichand & (Dadi) of Rajveer, Rishiraj,Dhruv& Shivangi.A modern minded&very humble hearted lady.

KRUTHVIK KHURANA:-
Age:-25
The only friend or best friend of Rajveer.A very funny, charming and well mannered man with good behaviour and with good stable background.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THE ARORA'S

SUNIL ARORA :-
Age:- 46
Father of Pragya a person whose first priority is his family. A kind and loving man who runs a company named ''THE ARORA'S CONSTRUCTION''.

RITU ARORA:-
Age:-43
Wife of Sunil Arora and mother of Pragya. A loving and caring lady with so much love & care and humbleness for her loved ones been.

SHREYASH ARORA:-
Age:-47
Elder brother of Sunil Arora and (Bade Papa) of Pragya.A good hearted person with dangerous aura.

AVNI ARORA:-
Age:- 45
Wife of Shreyash Arora and (Badi Ma) of Pragya with so much arrogance and selfishness who only care about her and her children.

RUDRA ARORA:-
Age:-24
Son of Shreyash and Avni Arora and sibling of Pragya.A kind and sweet man .

AKANSHA ARORA:-
Age :- 23
Daughter of Shreyash & Avni Arora.A very selfish and greedy girl .Who is always jealous of Pragya and try to show off her richness infront of her.

MYRA LUTHRA :-
Age:- 22
Best friend but also a sister for Pragya.She is a saviour for her. A girl with lovely natur and cutness.who also belongs to a very good background.

ANSH AGARWAL:-
Age:-24
The only male best friend of Pragya with a very caring,loving & funny natur. With a high class background. Likes her but never admited.