{Chapter 11}

Hey sunshines ✿

Here's the next chapter don't forget to vote for it.

Try to understand my mistakes.

Happy Reading ♡

Pragya and Shivangi watched many movies and they didn't have any idea of the time

After some time there was a knock on the door and it was non other then Rishiraj and Dhruv.

Do you guys know from how long you both are watching the movie's questioned Rishiraj.

Both nodded there head in no.

It's the time of the dinner so close your movies and all and come down for dinner Dadi is calling you both down said Rishiraj.

Dhruv didn't said anything thing from the moment he saw Pragya.

Both Rishiraj and Dhruv left from the room.

Bhabhi tell me it was a fun watching horror movies said Shivangi.

Yess of course it was fun and with you it was more now come let's go down Dadi is calling us said Pragya.

Yeah let's go said Shivangi and they both left for downstairs.

They were coming down taking about the movie's sences and how they Pragya was scared. Taking about that Shivangi was laughing and making fun of Pragya. Pragya hited her on her head naughtyly.

Seems you both had made a good bond and understanding with each other said Varsha.

Everyone was there in the dining area except Rajveer.

Yes of course Maa(Mother) bhabhi is such a sweet and humble person nobody can resist her sweetness and kindness and anyone can make a good bonding with her said Shivangi.

Pragya's heart was filled with warmth after hearing her words.

Come Beta sit and have your dinner said Dadi.

Where is Rajveer asked Dadi to Pragya.

Before Pragya could say anything Rishiraj spoke Bhai in the study room he told me that he will not come for dinner and will have his dinner in his room because he has so much work pending.

Okay said Dadi and they all started to have their dinner.

No one ulter a word from there mouth till the dinner is done but at last Rakhi broke the silence and said
Since you are married to my son so tomorrow there will be your
'Pehli Rasoi' ke rasam so wake up early in the morning and make something sweet for everyone and for dadi make something that is having less amount of sugar and make something good I hope you understand.

Pragya nodded at her words and everybody left for their respective rooms.

Pragya was still standing their and was thinking something before Rishiraj made her come out from her thoughts.