{Chapter 3}

HEY SUNSHINES ✿⁠

Here's the next chapter of my story share your thoughts in the comment section.

Be understanding and ignore if any kind of mistakes are there now let's start.

HAPPY READING ♡

Chal let's go and meet Akansha and wish her good luck for her new married life said Pragya to Maira

Nah I am not coming I just came here because of you and I don't wanna see her face you know we don't like each other so you only go and wish you lovely sister said Maira and started to do something on her phone.

Pragya left for Akansha's room.
Dadi saw that and told Shivangi to go behind her and keep an eye on her so that she couldn't find Akansha.Pragya went up and it was unknown that Shivangi was keeping her eyes on her.

Pragya entered the room and was shocked for a few seconds because no one was there in the room. Later she thought that she was in the washroom so she went near the washroom just to check but no one was there in the washroom. Then she just moved here and there in the room but didn't find her in the room.

Shivangi was watching all her actions secretly from the door of the room as she saw that she was coming out she ran from there and came down quickly.

Pragya came down and was looking stressed so Ritu came to her and asked her what happened and why she was stressed. She told her everything and now they both were stressed.
Ritu came to Sunil and told her everything and then they both came to Avni & Shreyash and told them also and they didn't know that Manohar was standing back and he also heard everything they told.

In a few minutes all the Raichand's and Arora's and Pragya were also there in Akansha's room the atmosphere was stressed.Monohar was burning in anger.Where is she he yelled at Shreyash. He started shivering and said I don't know Manohar ji she was getting ready in the room and when Pragya came to see her she was not there.

Pragya? Who is she asked Manohar

She is my younger brother daughter and cousin sister of Akansha said Shreyash.

Everyone started looking at her she felt a little awkward and looked down.

Now what should we do everyone is waiting down for the bride and the bride is missing said Rakhi worriedly.

Just because your daughter's my family's reputation is in danger you have to pay for it I will destroy your company said Manohar in anger.

Dadi came in front of everyone and said in a strict tone aap logo ke beti ke vajah se hamare pariwar ke izzat daw pe lagi hai or aap logo ko iski bharpaai karni hogi isliye ye Pragya ko Akansha ke jaga par mandap me bethana hoga ( because of your daughter our family's reputation is in danger and u have to pay for it and for this Pragya will will sit in the pavilion instead of Akansha)