{Chapter 1}

HEY SUNSHINES ✿⁠

Here's the first chapter of my story "THE SAGA OF LOVE"

I hope you will like it and appreciate my work as it's my first time doing it.So need your love and support.

Now without any interference let's start

HAPPY READING ♡

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed she is none other than 'Pragya'

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed she is none other than 'Pragya'. Suddenly a girl entered in her room and woke her up she is none other than her best friend 'Myra Luthra'. And after that she got ready and both left for their work.

Pragya and Myra were best friends since their childhood there father's were very good friends & because of that they became friends

Originally they both were from Pune but for their work they lived in Mumbai.They lived in Pragya's Bade Papa's house (Mr.Shreyash Arora) they also had to pay for staying there as her Badi Maa (Mrs.Avni Arora) wife of Shreyash is a rude and greedy lady.
They both ruined a Dance Academy and a cafe too and both share equally what they earn from that.

As Myra belongs to a High class background her father is a well known Event manner (Mr. Vishal Luthra) but she wants to do something without her father's help the same as Pragya that's why they both started the Dance Academy & Cafe.

In RAICHAND's Company

THE RAICHAND'S GROUP OF INDUSTRY is a well named company in Mumbai. This was a 15 floor building. In which Rajveer Raichand was sitting in his personal cabin and his fingers were dancing on the keyboard of the laptop. But he stopped as soon as he got interrupted by his PA (Mr.Ajay Mishra)
Boss Mr Raichand has called you said Ajay.

After that he left for the Manohar cabin and reached there as he entered his cabin. Manohar said to leave the employees which were present there

Boliye dad aapko kya baat karni thi said Rajveer as he settled down.

Monohar said :Mujhe tumse tumhari aur Akansha ke shaadi ke bareme baat karni hai

(Akansha Arora sister of Pragya and daughter of shreyash and Avni Arora)
Rajveer & Akansha had their engagement 2 months ago in Mumbai's famous "Rang Tarang Resort" this was not an grand event as it was with only families and close ones. Manohar and Shreyash were very good friends. As Shreyash was a contractor, he and Manohar were used to meet each other many times for their work. Manohar also likes this proposal as he also wanted Rajveer to get married as his mother (Mrs.Savitri Raichand) wants to see Rajveer's marriage before she dies so Manohar accepted this proposal.
Rajveer also accepted the proposal as he never said No to his father so he said yes to marry her without even seeing her he never got good vibes from her as he knew that she is a selfish girl but still got engaged with her.

Avni also didn't have any problem with that as she always wanted her daughter to get married in a rich family and she was the only one who said Shreyas to say Manohar for their wedding and Akansha was also a greedy girl who always wanted to marry a rich guy and after knowing that she was getting married to Rajveer she knew that she can easily full field her every dreams.
Pragya is a girl who only mindes her business so she didn't even know with whom Akansha was marrying & secondly Avni who hates her told her not to come to her daughter's engagement so she didn't attend any function related to it}
So the Raichand's didn't know anything about Pragya.

In Manohar's Cabin

Yours and Akansha wedding date is here next week it is so do you have any problem with that. Manohar asked

No,Dad I don't have any problem as you wish saying that he left his cabin.

In Arora House

Akansha was very happy and was dancing here and there after listening that her marriage date has been fixed and it was in the next week .She was imagining her and Rajveer's wedding day.
Avni was also very happy for her daughter who is marring in a very rich family.

Ab bas bhi Karo sapne dekhna or shadi ke tayari karna chalu Karo said Avni.

Maa me jaa rahi hu parlour spa ke liye aane me der ho jayegi saying that she left from the house.

Pragya and Myra were doing their work in their cafe as Pragya got a call all from her mother(Mrs.Ritu Arora)as she picked up the call her mom said
Hello! How are you Beta & why you didn't picked the call yesterday she said breathlessly

Clam down Maa I was having a headache that's why I slept early yesterday. said Pragya

How are you feeling now. Ritu said worriedly

I am okay now maa. said Pragya

Next week Akansha's wedding has been fixed and I don't want any excuse the wedding is in Surat and you are coming that final bye take care beta said Ritu breathlessly.

Are you going to the wedding said Myra

I had to and not only me you are also coming with me and I don't want to hear anything said Pragya

No ways I am not gonna come said Myra

Can't you do this much for me said Pragya with a sad face

Seeing that she nodded her head and pragya hugged her with a smile on her face.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I hope you like my work and appreciate it and do let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Follow my profile for more such story and state tune for the upcoming chapters.

Follow me on Instagram @inkhearted_29

Till then
Bye Bye Sunshines ✿⁠

Till then Bye Bye Sunshines ✿⁠