{Chapter 13}

Hey Sunshines 🌻

Here's the next chapter don't forget to vote for it.

Try to understand my mistakes.

Happy Reading ♡

Pragya and all the youngsters were sitting in the garden and just chit chatting about each other's life

Bhabhi when are you taking us to your cafe said Rishiraj.

I.. before Pragya could finish her words shivangi cuted her in middle
'One second haa bhabhi why are so much excited to go I can smell something is wrong'.

Yeah you are dog that's why you can smell anything right 'kutiya'.

Everybody burst in laughter seeing their Tom and Jerry fight.

You 'mendak' I"ll kill you if you one more time called me from that word.

A smirk formed on his face when he got up and said 'kutiya''kutiya' 'kutiya' in one go.

You said Shivangi and started running behind him.

Pragya and Dhruv started laughing looking at them.

Dadi came into the garden hearing their noise and stopped them from fighting and went towards Pragya.

Pragya take,this is your 'Peheli Rasoi' gift said dadi and handed her a box.

What's in it ?

You only open and see.

She opened the box and a smile formed on her face seeing abeautiful pair of anklets.

Wow..this is so beautiful thank you thank you so so much dadi your so sweet she said and hugged her tightly.

Leave me I am upset from you.

Why? What did I do?

Your telling thank-you to your dadi,do anyone say thank you to their dadi.

Oh sorry sorry!