{Chapter 16}

Hey Sunshines🌻

Here's the next chapter

Try to understand my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

WHY THE HECK I WAS GOING TO SAY HER SORRY

Said Rajveer while punching on the wall of his study room his fingers had became red in colour because he punced on that wall very strongly.

When Ajay (his P.A and right hand) entered in the room.

Boss!!

What happened? Why are so tensed? inquired Rajveer.

Boss! I got to know that Ranga is going out of the country and I am doubting that he is planning something something against you said Ajay.

"Where he is going"? asked Rajveer.

Boss! Canada said Ajay.

A smirk formed on his face.

Send some people behind him and stay them to be alert I want his every actions details said Rajveer.

Ajay nodded on his words and left the room.

Rajveer settle himself on the couch closing his eyes and putting his two fingers on his head when something clicked in his mind he stood up and went downstairs towards the garden.

Rajveer came to the garden and saw the pieces of that guitar he had broken in anger. He took one piece of guitar in his hands and made his way towards the bench and settled down there seeing that piece he got lost in his thoughts remembering someone.

Pragya who was secretly watching him from their room's window
Many questions were in her mind that what is in that guitar that he got that much angry when she just touched that but removing all the questions from her mind.

Suddenly she remember that how he lifted her in his arms and....wait wait wait "Why am I thinking of that I should be angry that how he behaved with me but why my mind is not stopping thinking about him". she thought and then left from there before he could see her.

But she was unknown that he already saw her. When he sensed someone's eye on him his eyes automatically made their way in that direction where Pragya was standing.

Rajveer kept that small piece of guitar in his pocket and came inside.

Pragya who was coming downstairs from the stairs suddenly her vision got blur and she lost her balance and was going to fall.

Rajveer who was coming inside and saw that she was going to fall.

PRAGYAA!!

He yelled and ran towards her in a lighting speed and held her in his arms securely.

"PRAGYA!! PRAGYA ARE YOU OKAY"? said Rajveer.

Pragya didn't say anything and just slightly nodded on his words then he made her stand properly on her feet but still his one hand was holding her arm and second was holding her waist. She removed his hands from her and just took one step down when he pulled her holding her arm and  picked her up in bridal style.