{Chapter 14}

Hey Sunshines 🌻

Here's the next chapter I hope you like it.

Try to understand my mistakes.

Happy Reading

Prgya was speechless about Rajveer's action

She looked at the mirror which was present in that trial room and saw that her cheeks had become crimson red.

"Why the hell I am blushing ?" She said to herself.

The next moment there was a knock on the door her heartbeat started getting fast as she thought that Rajveer is there on the door. She control her emotions and open the door and came to see Shivangi.

OMG!! Bhabhi your looking so so gorgeous said Shivangi.

Pragya gave her a decent smile and suddenly she felt someone's intense gaze on her she looked in that direction and came to see his husband was looking at her intensely. Her heartbeat again started to play with her beats, she couldn't handle his gaze that's why she turned her head towards Shivangi.

Bhabhi I have another dress for you try this one also said Shivangi.

No Shivangi this one is good for the party said Pragya.

No naah nothing bhabhi go and try this one if you need any help I am here go she handed her that dress and pushed little Pragya inside the room.

Pragya tried that and came out.

Her Outfit

Rajveer who was on his phone whereas Kruthvik was busy shopping for him

Rajveer who was on his phone whereas Kruthvik was busy shopping for him.He suddenly looked up only to see his wife in another breathtaking dress.

Wow Bhabhi I must say you wear whatever but you look good in every dress said Shivangi.

Pragya just smiled on her words.