{Chapter 8}

Hey sunshines

Here's the next chapter of the story I hope you like it don't forget to vote for it.

Ignore my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

Pragya broke down in tears as the tears were falling from her eyes like a waterfall and she sat down below the shower

Rajveer came out from the washroom and went in his wardrobe and changed into his trackpant and plain white t-shirt.

Pragya wiped her tears and stood up.

You can't be week you have to be strong she said to herself.

She came out with her wet saare.

Rajveer had come out from his wardrobe and his eyes fell on her.

What should I wear now my clothes are been wet said Pragya.

So what, I should give you mine clothes or what said Rajveer in cold voice and left the room for the kitchen.

She saw his wardrobe and moved there in the hunt of clothes which she could were.

Seeing his wardrobe filled with suits, shirts and all she didn't got shocked as why would he keep any girly clothes in his wardrobe.

After searching for something she finally found something that she could were as she is not left with any other option.

She took that cloth and went towards washroom and got changed and dried her saare in the balcony and again went to the washroom to borrow a towel as her hairs were wet.

Rajveer came into his room with a water bottle in his hand and as soon as he sat on the bed washroom's room opened.

Pragya came out wearing his black shirt which was ending just above her knees exposing her beautiful legs and the droplets were falling from her wet hairs which can make anyone go mad she came while drying her long wet hairs.

He just couldn't take his eyes off from her and was continuously staring at her intensely with his hazel green orbs.

Pragya didn't knew that he came back as she was drying her hairs and she was looking at the opposite of him and unkownly she sat on his lap.