{Chapter 7}

Hey sunshines ✿

Here's the next part I hope you like, do vote for it.

Ignore my mistakes

Happy Reading ♡

Rajveer came to his room and went near the window to see her and he saw that she didn't leave from there and was sitting on the stair case and was rubbing her hands as it was cold outside

Jao Rajveer usse andar bula lao bahar kaafi thand hai tum mano ya na mano par biwi hai vo tumari  his inner voice told him.

He also turned to get her in but after one step he stopped.

Mene to isse kaha tha ke chale jaye par khud bethi hai yaha kisi ziddi bache ke tarah,bethe rahe mujhe kya jab thand bad jayegi apne aap chali  jayegi he told to himself and closed the curtains and went to sleep.
(I told her to go but she is sitting here like a small kid. I don't care when the cold will increase she will go by herself only)

Rajveer slept on the bed but was turning right and left and the sleep was miles away from his eyes. He couldn't sleep. Whenever he closes his eyes her image sitting on the stairs gets flashed in front of his eyes.

Just like midnight passed,but he couldn't sleep.

Now it was around 3:00 clock and he woke up and went near his window to see her. He thought that she would have been left after sometime but his was shocked to see that she was still sitting on the stairs and covering herself with her saare and continuously rubbing her hands and putting them on her feet, face and hands.

He couldn't control himself and went down.

He opened the door and as soon she saw him she stood on her place but couldn't balance herself and lost her balance and was going to fall down and close her eyes but before she could kiss the ground he went towards her in a lighting speed and held her by her waist.

As soon as she felt his hands on her waist her breath became uneven and heart started beating so fast as it would come out at any time she slowly opened her eyes just to see him staring at her.

Their eyes got connected to each other as she opened her eyes.

Rajveer pulled her towards him and she collided with his broad and shirt-less chest and she unknowingly wrapped her hands on his waist.

As she touched his chest he could feel her body which was  became cold.

Both got into their senses and left each other.

I told you to leave then why are you here said Rajveer.

I said previously also I don't know you heard or not but I am telling now also that I want to talk to you and until you come with me to your house I will not go anywhere because Rakhi ma said me to go home only if you're only there with me or else do not come then you only tell me how could I go said Pragya while shivering.