Jobe- baby fever

Today is the day where me and jobe babysit my little nephew since my sister is going out tonight with her bf for a date, while me and jobe had agreed we will watch the 2 year old called Enzo.

The time is currently 4:30 and enzo is getting dropped off at 5 so I decided to clean the house a little bit before enzo comes.

'Want some help babe' jobe asked kindly 'yes please can you put the dishes away' I asked while drying them.

'What time is enzo coming baby' jobe shouted from the living room 'he's coming in 5 minutes' I shouted back. Jobe came into the kitchen and give me a peck which turned into a quick make out session but got interrupted by the bell.

jobe groans while I fix my hair and lipgloss before opening the door to see enzo smiling brightly.
'Hello auntie y/n hello uncle jobe' enzo speaks while walking into the house 'so I'll pick you up at 8:30 behave enzo' his mam kissed his cheek 'thank you for watching him' she spoke again, 'it's no bother honestly now go enjoy your date' I smiled while shutting the door.

I think to my self where the fuck have they gone until I hear cheering coming from the back garden which I followed. My eyes met with jobe and enzo celebrating enzos goal which caused a smile to creep on my lips watching them in awe.

'Auntie y/n I scored a goal' enzo says running up to hug me which I gladly accept 'well done enzo you're going to be the future starboy' I smiled at him which he returned a cheesy smile.

'I agree with auntie y/n' jobe responds while picking enzo up and putting him on his shoulders to go back into the house into the kitchen where I decided to follow them to make some food .

'I'm making some spaghetti bolognaise is that okay for you two' I asked turning to look at them, 'yes please' enzo replied looking up from his tablet that him and jobe were playing on. Jobe came behind me while I was cooking putting his hands around my waist 'it smells good love' jobe spoke before kissing my neck.

'Jobe enzo is in the other room' I say closing my eyes before jobe spoke enzo shouts 'uncle jobe I need help come quick' which cause me to let out a giggle while jobe sighed and went into the living room to help enzo.

I was done dishing the plates out and I went into the living room to tell them to go to the table but I got distracted by how enzo and jobe was bonding laughing away and cuddling making me smile.

'Boys food is ready' I flashed a smile while walking to the table to sit down. 'Mmm this is tasty auntie y/n you should be my chef' enzo spoke while shoving more food in his mouth causing me to giggle.
'She's mine enzo sorry buddy' jobe spoke looking at him 'we can share right' enzo asked 'some days okay' jobe asked for permission 'okay fine by me' enzo agreed.

'I'll do the dishes why don't you and auntie go and play' jobe suggested 'okay' enzo grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. 'Okay so you have to shoot the ball past me okay' enzo trying to teach me to shoot a ball past him, 'it's not hard' enzo cheekily smiled causing you to scoff 'I'm not kicking a ball in my house' I giggled 'only one please' he begs.

'Okay only one' I pass the ball gently that went past him 'auntie you did it' enzo started to jump around celebrating my goal against him 'maybe I should be a footballer now' I smirked making enzo laugh so I side eyed him which caused another laugh in the room we turned our heads to see jobe standing leaning on the door way.

'Good goal baby' jobe kissed my head 'no no' enzo pushes us apart making us laugh. 'Let's watch a movie yea' I suggest 'can we watch cars please' enzo asked 'of course we can' jobe replies while taking enzo to the kitchen to get some snacks while I set the sofa up.

jobe was sitting on one side with me cuddling him while enzo was cuddling me with a massive blanket covering us all me and enzo ended up dozing off for 20 minutes before jobe got up to answer the door.

'Come on enzo your mam is here' jobe picks him up while walking to the door 'thank you again' enzos mam has said 'no problem we adore him he's no bother' jobe says shutting the door turning around to face my smirking face causing him to cock his brow.

'Why you smirking for' jobe asked curiously 'I want a baby jobe' I blurred out which made jobe smile which turned into a smirk 'I want one too darling seeing you with enzo melted my heart' jobe walked closer grabbing my waist pushing his body into mine.

'I can say the same thing about you it's so attractive' I smirked 'then let's get to work' with that jobe smashed his lips on mine while walking upstairs to our bedroom.

———————————————————————————
A/N
sorry guys I'm not really good at this but I'm trying I'm also trying to upload every day🫶🏻
My English isn't good either I do apologise
Please leave comments for requests I appreciate it🫶🏻