jobe- date night

me and Jobe Bellingham were head over heels in love. We were that adorable couple who couldn't get enough of each other's company. Jobe had a knack for giving me the cutest nicknames, like "love " and "darling." It always brought a smile to my face and made my heart flutter.

One sunny afternoon, as they strolled hand in hand through the park, Jobe surprised me with an envelope. Inside was a handwritten note that said, "Tonight, we're going on a date to a place as sweet as you. Dress up and meet me at 7 pm!"

my heart skipped a beat with excitement. I spent the rest of the day getting ready, carefully choosing my favorite dress and adding a touch of my signature red lipstick. I couldn't wait to see what Jobe had planned for our special evening.

At precisely 7 pm, I had arrived at the Italian restaurant, "Bella Luna," where Jobe was waiting for me with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. The sight of him made my heart melt. We exchanged loving glances and shared a warm embrace before stepping inside.

The restaurant was a cozy haven, with soft lighting, rustic decor, and the tantalizing aroma of Italian spices wafting through the air. We were escorted to a table near the window, where they could admire the moonlit sky and the twinkle of distant stars.

As they perused the menu, our eyes widened with delight. The choices were endless, from classic spaghetti carbonara to mouthwatering lasagna and delicate seafood risotto. Jobe, always the gentleman, insisted on ordering their favorites to share.

our conversation flowed effortlessly, filled with laughter and tender moments. I couldn't help but feel incredibly lucky to have Jobe by my side. We clinked their wine glasses together, toasting to their love and the beautiful moments we had shared together.

Their meal arrived, and with each bite, we savored the flavors that danced on our tongues. The creamy pasta melted in ours mouths, the wood-fired pizza had the perfect balance of cheese and toppings, and the tiramisu was a heavenly delight. It was a culinary journey that transported them to the heart of Italy.

As the night progressed, we held hands across the table, stealing glances and whispering sweet nothings. The ambiance of the restaurant

———————————————————————————
A/N

I'm getting there slowly sorry for not posting but I might post a few tonight✌️