jobe- home game

Today is the day I'm going to the Sunderland home game.

Jobe has already left to go to the stadium so i decided to take a quick shower before I get ready.

I threw in my jobe home Sunderland shirt with some black baggy jeans and my black converses.
I done my make up and hair and walked downstairs to make something to eat.

I had gave jobe a little message saying good luck to him and I'm proud of him, when I put my phone down And started to eat my bacon and egg sandwich that I have been craving for days.

I had 45 minutes before I had to leave so I decided to make a cup of hot chocolate and sit on the sofa and turn the tv on and watch a little bit of pretty little liars.

it was time to leave so I sprayed some perfume and grabbing my coat to put on as the weather is absolutely freezing outside, before I exited the front door I applied some lipgloss on while looking in the mirror putting a scarf on then exiting the house.

I got in my car and locked my doors straight away and blasted the heating on while starting the car putting my seatbelt on hoping for the car to warm up faster, I started to drive to the stadium of light.

I cussed to myself regretting leaving at this time as the traffic to get into the stadium was crazy and trying to find a parking space was the worst bit of it all until I finally parked and sat in the car for 5 more minutes to keep me warm before exiting into the cold weather.

I got out the car and started to walk towards the stadium to the black cats entrance, as I walked through the door I had to scan my ticket and get a arm band to show the people upstairs that I'm allowed through to the bar.

I walked up three flights of stairs till I make it to the spot at the bar, I don't drink alcohol I got a glass of coke and waited in there before going down to my seat.

I found my seat I sat down and looked at the time kick off was at 3 it was currently 2:50 I was watching them warm up from my seat till jobe spotted me and gave me a big smile while waving which i obviously returned the smile back and blew him a kiss.

sadly jobe was benched in this game but I was hoping sooner or later he will be subbed on.

At half time the score was Sunderland 0-1 Plymouth which some Sunderland fans were not happy at all.

Second half had started and jobe was still benched but I still had hope that he will be subbed on, 52' minute ekwah had scored which caused the Sunderland fans to cheer at the draw 1-1 until the 59' minute jack Clark had scored making Sunderland in the lead with the score 2-1.

65' minute rolled around thats when jobe has been subbed on I stood up clapping with the rest of the fans, my hope was true he did get subbed on within 2 minutes of jobe being subbed on he had scored causing the fans to go wild Sunderland was winning 3-1 against Plymouth.

I was proud of him I was cheering for him he looked up in the stands and made a heart with his hands and pointed to me causing me to blush before he went back to playing.

full time happened Sunderland won 3-1 I messaged jobe to meet back at our home.

When I got home I turned the heating on quickly as it has started to rain outside I start to cook some macaroni and cheese ready for jobe to come home from the stadium.

The front door opens and shuts, 'baby where are you' jobe shouts 'I'm in the dining room' I set the plates down ready for us to eat 'oh hello baby' jobe smiled walking over to me 'hello well done baby I'm proud of you' pulling jobe in a hug which I seen I can't pull myself away from.

I gave jobe a peck 'I made food let's eat' I smiled we ate our food while laughing and talking, jobe was doing the dishes while I was making hot chocolate 'what we watching baby' jobe asked 'I want to watch pretty little liars' I smiled 'not again' jobe laughed 'hey it's a good series okay' I carry out two cups into the sitting room sitting down on the sofa while jobe grabbed us a blanket and put it on us to keep us warm.

'Baby I'm so proud of you I really am don't listen to the other people who try and drag you down I love you so much' I spoke with genuine jobe pulled me in a hug then into a passionate kiss 'I'm happy to have you by my side I love you baby' jobe kissed my head.

we snuggled up on the sofa watching pretty little liars after his game.

———————————————————————————
A/N
SORRY for not posting I've been doing the story that will be coming out soon✌️