jobe- Christmas decorations

today jobe is at training it's currently November 29th and I wanted to put the decorations up but jobe doesn't want to till the 3rd of December but I wasn't going to listen to him I decided to do it my way.

I had to go up in the loft to get all the Christmas decorations down which took longer than I had thought and it was extremely heavy.

I started with the tree I put all the tree bits together and pushed it on the corner but before I start to fully decorate I had to hoover the mess the tree had caused.

After I hoovered I blasted Christmas songs from the tv and started singing while putting the tinsel on the stair banister.

Christmas is everything to me I love Christmas I love the dark nights the cold weather on my skin and snow and winter wonderland.

After the tinsel I had started to little piece around the house and the reef on the front door which jobe will be able to see when he comes home.

'Babe what have you done' jobe spoke while looking around the house.

'I'm sorry baby I couldn't wait' I smiled at him brightly, causing him to shake his head laughing.

'Let's do the tree darling' jobe picked up the box of decorations causing me to smile and quick walk to the tree.

We decorated the tree while we laugh and sung and dance together we kind of got distracted by dancing a lot.

'Ready to do the star' jobe spoke while I nodded my head.

Jobe placed me on his shoulders to put the star on top of the tree.

'It's beautiful' I smiled while jobe agreed 'but I personally think you're more beautiful' he spoke caging me to blush and lightly hit his head 'thank you baby' I smiled.

Jobe pretended to drop me making me let out a squeal before he actually put me down.

'Baby don't do that again I nearly died' I dramatically spoke.

'I wouldn't let you die' jobe smiled pulling me in to his embrace 'look up love' he smirked, I look up to see a mistletoe I pulled him into a kiss.

'Let's what Christmas films and hot chocolate yeah?' He pulled away making me nod while walking into the kitchen.

I was making the hot chocolate while jobe was making the snack tray.

'Baby would you like a candy cane in yours' I put one in mine 'yes please love' he spoke while putting his rubbish in the bin.

we walked into the sitting room placing our drinks and snacks on the table while sitting on the sofa cuddled up with a blanket while looking for a Christmas film to watch.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Sorry this isn't long I just had a stressful time but it's all good.
BY THE WAY I MET JOBE AND GOT HIS SIGNATURE

Anyways I know it's after Christmas but I love Christmas so why not