jobe- late tesco trip

again you're called Valentina

Valentina was hit with a sudden craving for some delicious snacks. She turned to Jobe and said, "Hey, babe, I really need some snacks right now. Let's go to Tesco!"

Jobe, always up for an adventure, replied with a grin, "Absolutely, love! Late-night snack runs are the best. Let's grab our coats and head to Tesco."

They hopped into their car and drove to the nearest Tesco. As they walked through the aisles, Valentina's eyes widened with excitement at the sight of all the mouthwatering snacks. She turned to Jobe and said, "Oh my gosh, Jobe! Look at all these options. I don't even know where to start!"

Jobe chuckled and replied, "I know, Valentina! It's like a snack wonderland in here. Let's grab a bit of everything. Sweet, salty, crunchy, you name it!"

Valentina nodded eagerly, "Yes, Jobe! Let's get some chocolate, crisps, popcorn, and maybe even some ice cream. I want to satisfy all my cravings tonight."

They loaded their shopping cart with an assortment of snacks, making sure not to forget Valentina's favorite chocolate bar. As they made their way to the checkout, Valentina turned to Jobe and said, "I can't wait to dig into all these goodies. Movie night at home just got a whole lot better!"

Jobe grinned and replied, "Absolutely, darling! We've got the perfect snacks to accompany our movie marathon. It's gonna be a cozy night in."

They paid for their snacks and headed back home, excited to indulge in their late-night feast. As they settled on the couch, Valentina turned to Jobe and said, "Thank you for always going on these spontaneous adventures with me, Jobe. You make every moment special."

Jobe smiled and replied, "You're welcome, Valentina. I love going on these little adventures with you. It's all about making memories and enjoying the simple pleasures in life."

And so, Valentina and Jobe spent the rest of the night snacking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. It was a night they would always cherish, filled with love, laughter, and of course, plenty of delicious snacks.

———————————————————————————A/N

I need to stop being scared of boys psh to be in a relationship rn