jobe- road trip

it was Tuesday 28th January 2024 me and jobe had decided to go on a road trip to go camping with our friends.

'Baby' jobe spoke through the house, 'I'm in the sitting room' I yelled 'everything is in the car are you ready because I'm not turning back once we're in the car' jobe made sure we had everything because he hates having to drive back if we had forgotten something.

we get in the car and we started driving 'oh the gc said stop at the next station for some petrol it's around 25 minutes away' I spoke looking at my phone 'do you want food when I go fill up some petrol' jobe asked putting his hand on my thigh which only makes me able to nod my head which causes jobe to smirk.

it always gets cold in the car I turn the heating up and grabbed my blanket and put it over me to keep my self warm 'baby can you please shut your window it's cold' I asked nicely 'of course darling' jobe shuts the window and kissed my head quickly before the traffic light goes Green.

I put the radio on so me and jobe can have a little karaoke time which lasted around 15 minutes before I got tired '10 minutes left till the station' I commented 'close your eyes darling I'll wake you up when we get to the station' jobe rubbed my thigh making me close my eyes.

my eyes fluttered open to Jobe kissing my neck 'about time you woke up' Jobe smirked 'where are we' I rubbed my eyes 'getting some petrol so go in the shop and get some snacks' Jobe exited the car to put some petrol in.

I went into the shop and got some Cheetos crisps and sour patch kids and red bull and i obviously paid and went back in the car waiting for Jobe to return from paying for his petrol.

we're back on the road while jobe drives I connect my phone to the aux and eat some sour patches.

'Pass me one' jobe asks politely'what's the magic word' I search for his favourite colour 'please' jobe held his hand out while I smiled giving his favourite flavour to him and pecked his lips which turned into a longer kiss which caused me to quickly pull away.

'Jobe focus on the road Jesus I don't want to crash' I giggle while jobe shakes his head at me.

'Darling' jobe pulls over to the side causing me to look at him confused he pulls me in a long passionate kiss until he pulls apart causing me to groan at the lack of contact 'it's your turn to drive' he says while we swap sides.

as I started to drive 3 minutes in jobe puts his hand on my thigh slowly going up which he knows it makes me nervous especially while I'm driving.

'Jobe you know what that does to me' I speak trying to hold my breath 'oh I know darling that's why I'm doing it' he smirks back making me scream inside my head.

This has gotten me to think should I pull over and let him rail me or shall I continue driving.

I pulled over into a random empty car park.

'Darling why you pulled over' jobe smirking looking at me 'I think you know why baby' I spoke back.

we got in the back seats for more space he was sitting on the middle seat while I was crouched in front of him on the floor.

I slowly pulled his pants and boxers down while looking into his dark brown eyes that are full of lust.

I pulled out his member it always shocks me at how big he is I start to tease him by kissing his member especially on the tip 'darling please don't tease me' jobe spoke in a raspy voice causing me to get turned on more.

I spit on his member then taking him in my mouth bobbing up and down while using my hands to pump the rest of the member I couldn't fit in my mouth.
'Fuck darling I'm so close' he throws his head back while pushing my head further down I pull away and he gasps.
'Shhh don't speak' I say while straddling him putting his member in me I started to bounce up and down and grind on him making the car steam up and sweaty.

'Fuck baby just like that' I moan loudly while jobe uses his hands to rub my clit while I'm still riding him 'fuck darling cum with me' a few more bouncing we both came undone together.

we sit in that position and cuddles before we got dressed and jobe started to drive while I was sitting in the passenger seat.

'Well that was worth the stop' I giggled 'I agree with you darling' jobe kissed my head holding my hand while driving to our destination

———————————————————————————
A/N

sorry I haven't uploaded guys I hope you don't mind smut I'm not really good at writing it but I'll try :)

ALSO IM GOING TO WATCH JOBE PLAY SATURDAY so excited like so bad Fr can't wait to see my husband in person Fr.

I haven't read over this I apologise if any spelling mistakes