𝟤.𝟢𝟫: 𝒜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It's been weeks after Once-Ler and Kristel's kiss. They both agreed not to talk much about it. Kris and Once-Ler excused their shared kiss as a knee-jerk reaction and nothing else. And so they stayed as friends. Meanwhile, Ms. Anderson has been working on her self-esteem. Especially since Kris came into her life. Ms. Anderson's dream to help her friends and co-workers have a safer workspace is coming to life. Slowly but surely, she thought to herself.

When Kristel was away from her apartment, she would tend to the adorable little critters. When Kristel was interviewing her fellow workers, Rosabelle took care of one of the rare seeds of the Truffula tree. When Kristel was hanging out with Once-Ler, she would help in any way possible. Ms. Anderson even learned something new about herself. She loves gardening!

Though, not the most influential approach. She still tried everything she could to help. Lorax, though not fully trusting her, appreciates all the hard work she is doing. The endless days of working non-stop just to please the workspace were no more. 

˚┊❛ Ms. Anderson's POV❜┊˚

I look around Kristel's homey apartment. It was small but cozy enough to give me sweet chills. The milky walls and the soft brown floor. And to think that this was one of the cheapest apartments in Thneedville baffles me. She had good attention to detail. 

I looked at her old pictures. It looked like a little girl with her parents, the little girl being most likely Kris. She looks rich with bows and a red dress. Then there were paintings of this little girl and her father in a brown, comfortable office. I couldn't help but ask: "D-did you paint this?" Then I assumed, "You're so t-talented!"

She looked at me with a confused giggle, "I wish I did. But no, I don't know how to paint." She shrugged, "Let alone draw!" I blushed in embarrassment, "O-oh... I'm sorry for assuming." She raised an eyebrow, "No need to apologize really." She went back to working on her document.

"Ah, Ms. Anderson!" Lorax said as he left the cupboards, where he was eating bread with the swomee swans. He combed his mustache with an extra toothbrush Kristel gave him, brushing off the breadcrumbs in his stache. "Thank you, really! I can't describe how much you helped us!" Lorax smiled, "And the truffula jam you made, delicious!" The swomee in the background burped. "It's nothing like Kristel gave us! I mean, she could live off of just bread and butter!" Lorax teased. Kristel looks slightly offended, "I heard that." She groaned. I laughed, "N-no problem!"