I Like You.

Yn POV:

So I wasted my whole day and wasn't able to find a job. I tried the next day too. And get a job at a tiny restaurant my shift is from 6pm to 10pm. I will be able to attend college but the salary isn't enough *sigh* I have to think of something.

Time skip (2 days) :

It's been two days I am working here. This place is not very decent but not being able to find a better job. I have to continue it. I started my job.

?? : yn Two beers and grilled chicken for table no 13.

Yn : Coming!

I went with the order

Yn : Sir your order.

I said while placing the order.

Man : Wow. Aren't you too pretty for this place.

I ignored him and turn to leave

Man 2 : Wait a second miss.

I sighed and turn smiling

Yn : Do you need anything else sir?

I professionally asked to hear them chuckling. I swear I would have punched them hard if it wasn't for my job.

Man : How about you?

I flinched by a sound of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUN? It became chaos here. People running here and there. I turn to notice them. What are they doing here? And why the hell they shooted him? I went to the man helping him sit. His arm got a shot. I called the ambulance it's on the way. Taehyung came and holded my arm making me stand leaving the man behind. I kept asking him what is he doing but he didn't listened to me and took me to his car. I silently sitted there. He took me to his house with the other six. He just went inside leaving me in his car. Is he stupid?? First He get invisible for a whole month and now coming out of no where , shooting someone and taking me here. What the hell is he doing??

I sighed and went inside finding everyone there except taehyung.

Yn : Where is he ?

I asked while crossing my arms. They pointed towards his room. I went to him. But as soon as I entered. I was pinned in the wall by him.

Yn : What the hell?

I whispered

Tae : What the hell were you doing there?

He asked while grinding his teeth

Yn : Didn't I told you to stay away.

I said while trying to push him but he didn't buzz.

Tae : Answer me!

Yn : Yah. First of all talk nicely. Then I will think.

He sighed and stepped back.

Tae : What were you doing there?

He asked trying to be calm.

Yn : I work there.

I said while crossing my arms.

Tae : Why?

Yn : Enough. First you answer me why did you shoot him.

He looked away.

Yn : And in the public. Like you were nowhere for the whole month and then suddenly come and shooted someone. You always make me wonder. You are sane or not.

Tae : Why babygirl. Did you missed me?

He asked deeply looking in my eyes making me scoff.

Yn : Missing and you? I rather miss my maths teacher but you. No ways.