Invention Of A New Job.

Tae POV:

I dropped her home tugging her in her bed removing her heels. She was just keep mumbling about her father and mother. After reaching home I called my man.

Man : Sir there is nothing suspicious going on.

Tae : There sure something is.

Man : yeah sir there is one thing wierd Mr Lee don't stay in contact with Miss yn I mean he visited her a week ago but before that it's been ages and even after that he never even called her.

Tae : Hmm. Can It be some father daughter issue.

Man : About that I talked to an old employee in the lee cooperation. I have a hunch and there is a possibility of it to be true.

Tae : Go on.

Man : Sir Mr Lee wife died during giving birth to Miss yn. Everyone knows how much Mr Lee loved his wife so there is a possibility that it has something to do to their relation?

Tae : No ways. He isn't that naive to blame his daughter for something she didn't even did.

Man : Sir Mr Lee have totally changed after loosing his wife.

Tae : Well. Good job. Keep yn safe. And keep a eye on that lee.

Man : Sure sir.

With that I cutted my call.

Yn POV :

In the morning :

I wake up from the headache. I remember only being in the club and after some drinks I don't remember anything. Well I am still having my cloths means I am safe and dumb. *sigh* Anyways How I came here. I usually call Emma but I didn't then? I looked at the clock to widen my eyes I am late. I missed my first lecture. I decided to join in the second one as It has some time. I went and freshen up heading to the university.

In the university:

In the university:

Emma : Wow you are looking sick.

Yn : *sigh* Like I care.

I said putting my head on her shoulder.

Emma : Still let me do it.

She said taking some makeup out of her bag applying it on my face to hide the dark circles. Usually I back off or convince her but Today I let her do this as I have to visit taehyung after the college.

Author's POV:

The CEO is sitting in his cabin checking some files. Soon a middle aged man knocked on his door. He coldly answered telling him to come in. The middle aged man came with Taehyung's secretary.

Mr Yoon : I will take my leave.

He said and bowed. Taehyung nodded his head and Mr yoon left from there leaving the middle aged man and taehyung alone.