Stay Still

Yn : Do you even know the spelling of secretary??

I said and everyone started laughing except him. He glared at me like always getting a sarcastic smile from me.

Namjoon: You can join jin's restaurant as whatever you are comfortable as. And also can join jimin's hospital and

Jungkook: The most profitable job in my Pov is to join us in missions.

He said making me look at him in confusion

Tae : Aish pabo. It's dangerous.

Yn : What will I have to do?

I asked to Jungkook ignoring him

Namjoon: It's dangerous

Jin : Yeah.

Jimin : you aren't doing this.

Like I am gonna listen to them.

Yn : Is the salary highest in it??

Yoongi: Yeah It's a lot.

Yn : Then I am doing it.

I said making taehyung stand up.

Tae : are you stupid?? You are not doing this.

Yn : I am doing this and you don't own me.

He scoffed and left.

Hoseok : He is right yn. We won't allow you to do this either.

Yn : Please guys.

I looked at them with pleasing eyes. They exchanged glances at eachother then looked at me.

Namjoon: Fine.

Yn : Thank you

I said with a smile.

Namjoon: Jungkook will tell you everything.

He said and they left except Jungkook. He told me everything. It's a bit risky but life would be the last thing I would be worried about. And the salary is amazing. So hell yeah I am doing this.

The next day :

I went to collage as always

My outfit:

I didn't told Emma about it as I don't want to make her worry

I didn't told Emma about it as I don't want to make her worry. I went to their mansion after the college. I entered from the back door to get greeted by taehyung. He was sitting on the sofa using his phone with tugged in a black suit. I have to admit he is handsome. He just glared at me. As it's his favourite thing. I ignored him and sitted in front of him.

Tae : I told y-

Jungkook: Oh yn you came?

He said cutting taehyung sentence. I nodded my head with a smile. Everyone came one after another.