He is mine

Tae POV :

I went in the room but she wasn't there. After freshen up I headed downstairs she wasn't in the living room too.  Then I remembered the kitchen without a second thought I went there to find her working or maybe pretending to work while looking all cute with a messy bun wearing a pout.

  Then I remembered the kitchen without a second thought I went there to find her working or maybe pretending to work while looking all cute with a messy bun wearing a pout

I was about to approach her but eomma came suddenly making me scared

Mrs Kim : What are you doing here tae?

She asked me making her look at me. She again started doing her work totally ignoring me. I did something?

Tae : I-I was thristy.

I lied. What can I do? Even I don't know what's going on? She was just fine in morning. Is it because I didn't see her from the morning. Hold on a second did she just missed me a lot that she is sulking now ? *Delusion award goes to *.   I went out of the kitchen as eomma wasn't ready to leave. The whole dinner was silent with just her nods and hums.

In the bedroom :

I am sitting on the bed using my phone honestly waiting for her. I don't know what's taking her this long. After eternity she finally entered the room and just took a glance at me and went inside the washroom making me sigh.

Yn POV :

I am controlling myself brusting from on him. I mean I can't overreact just because he hugged someone right? But here I am feeling like I would kill him. I came out of the washroom only to get pinned on the wall by him.

Yn : What do you want?

I asked trying to act as calm as I can.

Tae : What happened?

He asked making me sigh.

Yn : Nothing. Leave me

I said while trying to free myself.

Tae : First tell me.

He said making me scoff. I holded his shoulder and changed our position. Now he was pinned at the wall by me. And the thing is he is not even protesting.

Yn : You wanna know everything. Don't you?

He nodded his head making me scoff.

Yn : You love me. Right?

He again nodded his head.

Yn : Then why the hell you were hugging someone else?

He smiled making me more Angry.

Yn : Tell me do you really love me?

He nodded his head with a smile.

Yn : Stop Nodding AND SPEAK.

I said raising my voice a little. He again nodded his head.

Yn : I swear I will kill you if you will nod once more.