Nurse

Next day :

Yn POV :

I opened my eyes to look at a white celing. I looked around to find Emma sitting next to me with eunwoo. I tried to sit. She helped me. I holded my head feeling the ache. I looked at her with scared eyes.

Yn : T-taehyung?

I whispered.

Emma: He is fine.

She said with a small smile. I sighed in relief then look around to find a wire connected in the back of my hand. I sighed and pulled it out making me hiss in pain. She stand up and trying to stop me. But I get out of the room.

Yn : Where is he?

I asked looking at her. She holded my hand taking me to a room meanwhile Jungkook also came and went with us . I saw everyone was sitting outside the room. I looked at them with furrow eyebrows then entered the room to find him with closed eyes, Dry lips , some wire attached to him. Seeing his this stage I stumbled on my place.

Jungkook : He is unconscious from tomorrow. Doctor said they can't say anything unless he wake up.

He said from my behind making my eyes teary. I took small steps toward him and sitted on the stool near the bed holding his hand.

Yn : Don't you think it's enough? Open your eyes taehyung.

I said controlling myself to crying. I laid my hand on the bed with holding his hand with closed eyes.

Jimin : Yn here put it on your hands it's bleeding

He said giving me a bandage. I putted it on the cut.

At 12 pm :

Mrs Kim : Daughter. Atleast eat something. You haven't eaten from yesterday

She said while caressing my hair. I shooked my head.

Jimin : Yn taehyung will be angry on us. If he will see you like this. Let's get freshen up so when he wake up he found his wife fit and fine for him.

Jungkook : Or anyways. Hyung will need your care the most. So how about you prepare yourself.

They said trying to convince me. I nodded my head totally not convinced. I headed home with jimin. I hurriedly took shower and changed my clothes not wanted to stay away from him for long.

Yn : lets go.

I said heading downstairs.

Jimin : Atleast eat something.

He said looking at me. I shooked my head.

Yn : Let's just go.

Jimin : Yn your blood pressure is low. You need to eat something.

I shooked my head.

Yn : Let's go. Please

I said not having the energy to speak. He sighed in defeat and took me to the hospital.

We entered in his room to find everyone around his bed circling him.

Jimin : What is happening everyone ?

He asked making everyone look at us.

Jungkook : Hyung is awake.

He said with a smile. I looked at the bed to find him sitting on the bed wearing a small smile. I looked away hiding my tears.

Jimin : yeah taehyung handle your stubborn wife. She don't listen to us.

He said holding my shoulders.