🔞

Yn POV :

He entered his tongue in my mouth tasting my mouth. After getting out of breath. He left me but again started sucking on my breast making me close my eyes. I was holding his face. While his one hand was on mine. His another hand went towards my lower region giving me goosebumps. He took his head in between my legs. He opened my legs wide , he lick from my entry from my clit and then suck on it softly before circling my nub in his mouth with slow , pressed rotation

Yn : Tae~

I moaned softly

Tae : What do you want babygirl?

He mumbled against my needy clit

Tae : I might give it to you.

Yn : I........I

I mutter hoarsely. He presses his tongue over my clit , vigorously until my thigh are quivering and my moans are about to scream out of my body.

Yn : Fuck. That's so good.

I whispered audible enough for him to hear. He chuckled

Tae : Yeah you are gonna come for me baby? Drench my face in cum and then let me clean you up all over again

I was close and his dirty talks weren't helping either. He thrusted his fingers in and out of me relentlessly , the wet slapping sound his palm makes when it slapped against my wet skin. I never would have thought I would but it just made me more turn on.

Tae : fuck. You are soaked baby.

He mumbled against my pussy , his lips grazing my most sensitive part with each word

Tae : your cunt is soaking my face. Come for me.

His licks became faster , his fingers ramming inside me , his whole palm slapping against my cunt with each thrust and I never felt so cared in my life. I was so so so close

He bit my clit and it sent me into overdrive , finally pushing me over the edge as the most intense orgasm of my life made me shudder and arch my back. I screamed buring my face to the side as he kept licking the juice flowing out of me, griping my hips to keep me in place.

The feel of his wet tongue on my more than sensitive area made me spasm. I opened my eyes only to feel tears running down my eyes. He made me cry. Cry out of pleasure.

He finally raised his head and after leaving a deep peck and kissed me making me taste the sourness. I felt him sliding inside me.

Tae : I love you.

He mumbled against my lips keep kissing me not letting me let out sound while the pain was to much for me to handle. I scratched his back.

Tae : You have to relax or I will never fit inside you.

I nodded my head trying to control my breath.

Tae : I'll take care of you darling. Breathe.

He said while leaving kisses on every corner of my face. His hips move forward but stalls as he hit resistance , and then with a single thrust  he pushes through. My fingertips pressing against his skin so tightly I am sure they draw blood.

Our breath mingles in the space between us , and when he starts to slowly move , his lip skim mine with every thrust. The sting is now accompanied my deep throbbing. Soon the pleasure took over us making us moan. The room was filled with the sound of our moan and groans.

Tae : Can you feel how your cunt strangles my cock. Demanding. Isn't it?

I nodded feeling him deep inside me.