Mr Boss

Yn POV:

Tae : No stay still.

He said while putting his gun in his pocket making me furrow my eyebrows.
And he holded me by both of his hand hugging me properly. Okh is he lying?
He left me after some time. I looked around only to see blood. It scared me. My eyes started to tear up.

Tae : Don't look around.

He said holding my hands taking me outside in the fresh air. On the way he informed his man their work. He is looking angry but why? He left my hand once we reached outside. I looked away controlling my emotions and wiping the wetness from my eyes.

Tae : This is why I was stopping you. But guess what. You have sworn not to hear me.

He whispered standing near me. I sighed and looked at him.

Yn : Do you think I am loving doing all this?

I said looking at his eyes

Tae : Then why are you doing all this?

He asked totally turning towards me.

Yn : I can't tell you but-

Tae : You can trust me.

I stayed quite making him sigh.

Tae : I can help you please trust me.

I finally look at him to find sincerity in his eyes making me more confuse.

Yn : I *sigh* You can't do anything

Tae : What do you want me to do? Destroy the world? Kill someone? Or kill myself? I can do anything for you and when I say this. I mean every ounch of it.

He said while holding my shoulders. I looked away

Yn : Stop it these cheesy lines aren't working

I whispered making him chuckle. I looked at him.

Tae : what you want me to do to make you believe me?

Yn : Just don't make it worse for me. Stay away from me. I don't deserve what you are willing to give me.

I whispered and jerked his hands from my shoulders lightly. He sighed

Tae : You are stubborn I see.

He said tugging his hands in his pocket. After a minute of silence he again spoke.

Tae : Get in the car. I'll drop you.

He said going towards the car. I was already tired by everything So I didn't resist and went with him.

Next day :

I received the money just in the night after reaching home honestly that was a great Amount of money and the work was nothing in front of it. I went college and tell Emma I got a good job. I didn't told her the details. After college I went there home again.

Jin : Oh hey yn.

He said as soon as I entered.

Yn : Hey.

I said bowing a little.

Jin : You came at the perfect time. Let's have lunch together.

Yn : No I am fin-

Jungkook: C'mon yn you can't say no to Jin hyung cooking

He said coming out of no where.

Jin : Exactly.

He said and winked. I smiled at them and nodded my head. Soon others also came and we had lunch. Honestly Having someone while eating is a good thing. I really loved this feeling. I remember from the age I turned 12. It's the first time I am having a meal with someone. After the lunch. We took our seats in the living room.