The familiar kidnapper

Yn POV :

I reached the place he mentioned. Well it's look like an abondon building. I started roaming around trying to find where to go. Soon I spotted light coming out of the room. I opened the door to find my dad tied on the chair. I widened my eyes and ran to him.

Yn : Appa.

I whispered and started untie him.

Mr Lee : Yn. Run from here it's dangerous.

Yn : What are you saying appa. I can't leave you.

I said as I opened the rope throwing it somewhere. I gulped hearing the footsteps of people. I looked in front of me to find three men standing wearing a mask that literally cover their whole face. I stand in front of appa in order to keep him safe.

Yn : You all said you kidnapped Emma. Where is she?

?? : She is also here

What's wrong with his voice. Is he intimating anyone?

Yn : Where?

?? : before that hand that man to us.

I looked at appa and again them.

Yn : No ways.

?? : Do as I say if you want to go out alive.

Yn : See you don't know who you are messing with.

?? : do you really think you are in a condition to warn us?

Mr Lee : Yn. Go from here leave me.

Yn : Don't be insane appa. I ain't leaving you here. If we will go. We will go together.

?? : how about die together

Mr Lee : YN CAN'T YOU SEE THEY WILL KILL YOU. JUST GO.

I shooked my head.

Yn : No.

I whispered looking at him

Mr Lee : Why are you concerned about me?. Huh? I don't even see you as my daughter.

He said getting pissed by your stubbornness

Yn : accept it or not not but you are my father and I am your daughter. And no daughter will leave their father like this.

You said looking at him

Mr Lee: But yn-

His sentence get cutted by one of those man

?? : hey cut the crap. Go and bring the girl.

The man said making another man nod. He step toward me making me gulp

Mr Lee : I lost my wife. I can't lost my daughter. Please let her go.

He begged in front of them making you shock

Yn : Appa?

you whispered as you didn't accepted it from him. Honestly , he disappointed you many time so you weren't accepting anything from him, but his words shocked her. The man came and holded her making her came back to land. The hold felt familiar. You looked focusly at the man face and widen your eyes after realising who he actually is.

Man : So she is your daughter?

You focused on the other male voice slightly recognising it.

Yn (in mind ) : I-its Jungkook.

Mr Lee : Yeah. She is my daughter. Please leave her she is innocent.

You were taken aback by his sudden change.

Yn : Appa what are you saying??

Mr Lee : Yn. I am sorry my daughter. I was just sad. And feeling guilty for not Saving my wife. I put the blame on you thinking it will make me a little light. I am sorry daughter for being such a bad father.

He said making you tear up. You felt taehyung grip loosening around your wrist. You ran to your father hugging him crying your heart out.

Tae : Now Don't again start the drama that I don't love my daughter.

He said removing the mask making Mr Lee eyes widened.

Mr Lee : Y-you?

He nodded his head. Mr Lee looked at your figure which was hugging him. He separated making you scared thinking he is again like this.

Mr lee : I made my princess suffer a lot. Didn't I?

You nodded your head. And both of you realised that it was the guilt of your father to lose his love. He just couldn't accept it so he decided to blame everything on you. But It still didn't helped him leaving him alone even after having a daughter meanwhile you suffered the hell without even doing anything just cause one day a man falls for you. He turned your painful story into a beautiful one. He made you smile by your heart.

~THE END~

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
I hope you enjoyed it
Please vote!!
Thank you 💜