⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

25.5.2012 Hillside grove England..

Ginny Weasley hadn't seen much of Luna lovegood since Hogwarts, they were in touch but very rarely met up.

When Ginny heard Luna had two young boys the same age as her own daughter she just knew they had to meet up again, most likely because Ginny didn't want her own daughter thinking all boys where as bad as here brothers.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"Lils come on dear we'll be late" Ginny potter warned, only just beside her a tiny red headed girl was sat on the floor, her pigtails bobbing at every movement.

"Okay mummy"four year old Lily Luna potter grunted " I'm im just trying to put my thing in my bag" she looked up to her mother, holding her small pink bag. "oh Lily don't have to bring that, I'll have plenty of things in my bag" Ginny reassured the small girl .

"Yea Lily don't bring your baby bag" 8 year old James Sirius potter teased his younger sister "it's not a babys bag it's a big kids bag" Lily cried, " inside voices lily" Ginny lectured lily.

Even though James and lily fought most of the time, Ginny still knew they cared about each other, but it also worried Ginny, incase Lily grew up to hate boys, Ginny knew it was very unlikely as lily had Hugo who was probably her best friend in the world, even if she didn't understand the word best friend and thought it was a word for everyone.

"Well hello Lily" Harry Potter laughed to himself while looking down at his daughter, "hi dada, I'm going on a play date" Lily grinned "with who darling?" Harry questioned while looking at Ginny, "Lunas two boys, Lorcan and Lysander I think there names are" Ginny answered, Lily's face looked disgusted "ew stinky boys" Lily giggled to herself, "oh lily don't be like that, once you meet them I'm sure you'll be friends" Ginny grinned.

Harry smiled "what time are you two going at?" "twelve I think" Ginny replied, to her surprise it was twelve already "oh god, Lily come on we need to go" Ginny cried, she picked up her daughter and put her in her car seat, even if today was intentionally about Lily a spark of excitement grew inside Ginny, Luna had always been her best friend, even after all these years.

When they arrived to hillside grove it wasn't to hard to miss the Scamander's, "mummy do I have to be friends with boys" Lily pouted "be nice Lily, all they want to do is be your friend"Ginny warned her daughter, lily skipped over to the two boys who were obviously playing a ball game, one dirty blonde the other brunette "hi I'm Lily, what are your names"Lily asked, "I'm Lorcan" the brunette boy replied "he's Lysander" the blonde boy a bit behind him smiled at her,

The three played for hours, they probably didn't even realise it was getting dark. "Well I think it's time to go lily what do you think?" Ginny shouted over to lily "five more minutes mummy please" Lily cried back, "there isn't five more minutes it's closing now dear" Luna laughed.

The three children turned to eachother. "Are we ever going to talk again?" Lorcan wondered "yeah, like are you our friend now?" Lysander added on, "of course we're going to talk again, we're best friends now!" Lily giggled, "are we really best friends, like you know best friends forever?" Lysander questioned, "best friends forever" Lily reassured her new friend.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

(Heyyy! Honestly,even though this isn't even a real chapter it's so cute😭😭😭 also I'll be updating every Sunday🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼)