𝟑

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Hogwarts

Lily's pov-

I woke up to Estella and Cassidy blabbering about something I've never heard off before. I tried to sit up but I felt horrible, I couldn't help but out my head back down when suddenly Cassidy jumped at me, "your awake! well of course your awake it's not like your dead or something" she beamed, "we didn't wake you up because your really pale" she added on taking a step back, I smiled at her " thanks Cassie I kinda think I'm sick", in a hurry Estella sat on my bed and felt my forehead, "yeah you feel sick too, do you want us to get you any breakfast" she asked while brushing her hair behind my ear, " I think I'm good anyways I'm going to go to the hospital wing now so Pomfrey doesn't think I'm skipping" I said while throwing myself up, "well if you want me to do your hair I can do it" Estella grinned while holding up a load of bobbins and bows.

When Estella was done my hair I ran down to the hospital before any class started, I felt dizzy running though Hogwarts it was so big and the amount off first years that would stand and stare at me in awe was super weird. Finally I stopped at the hospital wing, the door was huge with gorgeous designs lining it, walking though the door it was like something out off a movie no matter how many times I would walk in here I'd always be amazed how pretty it was. While I was standing there and admiring everything I heard a voice from beside me "you need anything" I turned around and Lysander was sitting there with a smug look on his face that kinda looked like he was about to laugh at me but was really trying to hide it in, "why are you here shouldn't you be in class or something" I questioned, "well for your information I actually have a job here" he said pointing at the small badge that said 'assistant'  he gave me a look that almost looked like he was mocking me, "so what do you need" he laughed while leaning on the medicine cabinet, "anything that will make me feel like I'm not dying" I answered, "so you don't look it too" he muttered, "shut up Lysander" I warned while walking over and smacking him on the head.

By the time Cassidy and Estella were done I was already feeling better I mean I kinda wanted to skip transfiguration but Cassidy kept reminding me that I can't because off O.W.L.s, by the time we actually got to transfiguration it was late and there were no seats that we could be together at, Estella sat beside Aiden blight and Cassidy sat beside some boy called Finlay Archer that seemed to be in Gryffindor, I looked around the classroom everywhere seemed full until I saw one free seat, I put my books down and opened a random page, the person beside me was gone all that was there was there books, they looked pretty and neat so I was obviously sitting next to a girl, a minute past and the person came back to my surprise it wasn't a girl at all it was Lysander scamander, he had a cast around his left wrist and a black eye, when he sat down it was almost like he fell, professor McGonagall followed close behind him once she went to help someone else I whispered to him "what the hell happened", he looked at me with the one eye that was fine "some slytherin Quidditch players bet me up because I gave him a medicine he didn't like" he said while trying to get his hair out off his face, "so he had a hissy fit because he didn't like his medicine" I gasped "wait so why was aunt Minnie behind you", I questioned, "she got him off me, I'm only here because I said I was fine after I got bandaged up" he answered, "well you better be ready for everyone's questions specially Lorcans he's not gonna stop" I giggled, Lysander looked like he was trying not to laugh but was laughing anyways " I'm just gonna lie to him and say I fell" he answered. 

Hey guys I don't actually have much to say so yea 😭