𝟓

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
Hogwarts
Lilys POV
I sat in the Gryffindor common room watching Cassidy and Estella trying to make slime with Sereia, she would look back at me every so often and whisper "it just feels like soap" then go back to whatever they were trying to do. I was also writing an essay about animagus's which kind off gave me a better understanding of what Teddy talks about and now I don't just have to nod and agree I can actually talk about it and impress him.

Just as I was finishing the end of a paragraph sereia came and sat beside while looking strangely at the door, she done some weird eye movement that just looked like she was rolling her eyes, just as I was trying to understand what she was referring to Estella and Cassidy sat beside me and they both started doing the weird eye movements. It was almost like everyone knew something I didn't, I sat between them with no clue in the world what they were trying to say to me, suddenly Estella decided to talk.

"Look at the door stupid"she said while rolling her eyes.

I turned my head to see a large group of people they were all standing there quietly but loud enough that you could hear them bickering over something.

"I better be there or I'm gonna lose it" one of the people spoke

"Should we just look" another person said with worry

Whatever they were talking about it sounded important, I wanted in I didn't care what is was or what it was about I just wanted to be in it. I'm not normally like this but when it sounds interesting or hard I will do anything. I was just about to ask what was going on when suddenly Hugo came up behind me.

"You know what's going on lils?" He asked me

"I have absolutely no clue Hugh"I answered

I looked back at him only to see Lysander,Lorcan and Aiden looking over his shoulders trying to see what's going on. I really amazed me how many times he's snuck other people from different houses in our common room at not get caught by Sarah Henderson , Gryffindors prefect for the last two years there's no doubt she's going to be head girl next year, she kind, caring are really smart but my god does she snitch way too much, once she snitched on a first year who was trying to write a letter to there parents five minutes after curfew, she really confused me with this because her dorm is the the loudest out of them all.

"How do you guys not get caught by Sarah, it's like she has eyes on the back of her head"I questioned while leaning forward

"She likes Aiden" Lorcan laughed while messing up Aidens hair

I roll my eyes, of course that's why they get away with it, because of Aiden. It's so weird everyone in my year likes Aiden even younger years and older years. It's really strange because he's never been able to keeps a girlfriend for more than a week but anyways who am I to talk.

"Okay anyways, why are they lining up" I eagerly asked

"It's the slug club there letting people sign up to join it this year, we don't need to worry about it since we're original members" Lysander said with a smirk

"What do you mean 'we' you never come" I stated while crossing my arms

"Well I do now because other people want too" he said while crossing his arms

"Will you two stop bickering like toddlers for once" Hugo said while hitting me in the head "anyways we got to go,Minnie wants to talk to us"

The four of them walked away while pushing and shoving each-other, there really confusing sometimes. I looked to my side thinking I would see Sereia but she had obviously had left and started making slime again, Cassidy and Estella had obviously done the same as they weren't there either, I turned around I saw them making slime again, exactly what I expected.