𝟖

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
Hogwarts
Lilys pov:

Sereia joined us in our dorms while Estella blasted Taylor swift from her small speaker, who knew a small speaker could make so much noise also another question I had was HOW THE HELL DID AHE GET A PHONE AND A SPEAKER IN LIKE HOW
anyway... nothing strange has really happened since the forbidden forest just a lot of Lysander asking me what the hell happened but honestly it all seems like a blur like nothing really happened, but something did happen, I know it did I just don't know what did happen.

"Hey Lils we have to go give a letter to my owl, you wanna come down with us?" Cassidy said with a wide eyed gaze, " I think I'll stay here I'm a bit tired" I replied while putting my hand on my forehead, I immediately moved my hand away from my forehead, "alright then" Cassidy called over to Estella and Sereia and left, I was still looking at my hand when they left. Weirdly enough when I put my hand on my forehead it burn and trust me I definitely do not have a scar like my dad, I would be worried if I did because he's special and I'm most definitely not, I took another look at my hand, it was bleeding I quickly ran to the bathroom.

When I came back after washing my hand I examined what had happened with my hand, it looked like I had gotten stabbed through the middle the back side was untouched, how had I not noticed this before the cut was large so it couldn't be hidden away anybody could see it and yet I'm only seeing it now, or maybe I've only remembered it now.

I can't remember much lately it's blurred just like everything else, but the only thing I want to know is what is happening and why is it happening to me, first I found strange scars on the back of my neck while Cassidy was doing my hair, she was the one to see them first, and now my hand. whatever it is I'm going to find out, there's no way I won't be able to I'll get help if I have to but I'm going to find out what or who it is.

I left the common room to get some air I decided I would go to the courtyard because it very spacious and if I'm being honest the one part of the castle where you can find out drama loads and loads of it but sometimes going down there could be risky too incase you were the drama, when James was still here (which was ages ago) there would always be a rumour floating around about him dating some new girl, which is why I don't come down here much incase the same is said about me.

When I got down I was immediately bombarded by Lysander, Lorcan and Hugo, Lorcan and Hugo looked worried really worried Lysander on the other hand looked like he had heard the same story a million times. "Lily why didn't you tell us what happened" Hugo snapped "you could have been killed and if your killed then it everyone's problem", "I didn't say anything because I don't remember what happened it's all a blur" I muttered "but at this point I don't even want to know all I want is for everyone to forget about it", "forget about it? Lily you were almost killed for all we know I doubt we could just forget about it"
Lorcan stepped in " plus if you can't remember what happened then we'll find someone who will find out what happened", "like who?" Lysander questioned, "mcgonagall probably" Lorcan answered.

They all rushed me to mcgonagalls office I kinda knew deep down in my heart that there was nothing she could do for me, and even if there was she wouldn't be able to use it on me as I'm too young, it's not gonna bother me though I'll just ignore it, it's easier then spending my whole year figuring out what happened. When we got down I was correct there was absolutely nothing she could do for me. "Oh please aunt Minnie there must be something you could do to help her" Hugo begged, "I'm very sorry Hugo it is impossible to bring back her memory" mcgonagall informed him "for Lily to remember it will take time and patience which I assume you all have plenty of", "but aunt-" Hugo started but was quickly interrupted by mcgonagall, " I'm sorry Hugo there is nothing this school can offer, you must be off now I expect you have better things to do then to be here" we were kicked out as soon as she said that sentence and I don't really blame her

The day went fast it was like only a few minutes ago I woke up and now I'm going back to bed. I put a bandage over my hand so it doesn't sting when it touches anything I was just about to fall asleep when I was strangely sucked into this super realistic dream.

I was in the forbidden forest it was really dark the only light you could find was the moon, I could hear noises and not just any noises, creature noise. It felt depressing and damp like how you feel on a cold Tuesday morning, I could feel the wind gushing against me but my body kept walking in one direction. I tried to remind myself that this was just a dream and nothing was actually happening to me right now but it seemed to real to be a dream it was like I was remembering something.

My body continued to walk until a saw a black figure infront of me, who ever it was,was hiding themselves with a cloak like the on that the first years have before they get sorted. The figure was around the same height as my self, maybe a bit taller but still around the same height, "oh poor little lily is lost in the forest, who's going to save her" the figure circled around me while touching my hair, I tried to reply but my body was unable to move " poor helpless lily is going to die in the forest" the figure kicked me in the back of my knees and pulled me down to the ground, "bye bye dear Lily" the figure put there wand on my forehead but quickly removed it when she heard someone call

"LILY"

The figure disappeared within a second, and in that second I came back to my consciousness, I woke up to people standing around while I was lying down I knew immediately that I was in the hospital wing. Lysander looked down at me "what the hell happened".

" well your definitely not gonna believe this"

Dun dun DUNNNNN I revealed what happened 🫡